shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
is rohit  a negative character? i think rohit is not as bad as richa...so far i have not seen any negatively in him...it  seems that his feelings towards raveena is not fake or his intensions are wrong...right.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
ya his intentions may be not wrong or fake but in today's epi he mentioned that he loves his sis richa the most.first matters to him first than anything else so cvs can change anyway they want for the story.he might marry raveena out of love but richa may create probs n he may be rude or cold or neg to raveena for misundesrstands n later changes.or he may be neg to richa only.he may be neg or nice in future.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
he don't seem to be negative but he still fails to impress me. i like Vikram more with Raveena
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: asena

he don't seem to be negative but he still fails to impress me.  to my surprise he impressed me...๐Ÿ˜•i like Vikram more with Raveena  wotho hai...๐Ÿ˜›

muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even if he aint negative at the moment. He'll turn negative after seeing vikram nd raveena jodi so close. lolz just like Witcha did after sinals marriage. after rohit nd witcha do have the same blood going through them๐Ÿ˜†
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskaan96

Even if he aint negative at the moment. He'll turn negative after seeing vikram nd raveena jodi so close.  u r right...that is what going to happen....๐Ÿ˜ƒlolz just like Witcha did after sinals marriage. after rohit nd witcha do have the same blood going through them๐Ÿ˜† yep๐Ÿ˜†