Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

is rohit a negative character?

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
is rohit  a negative character? i think rohit is not as bad as richa...so far i have not seen any negatively in him...it  seems that his feelings towards raveena is not fake or his intensions are wrong...right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ya his intentions may be not wrong or fake but in today's epi he mentioned that he loves his sis richa the most.first matters to him first than anything else so cvs can change anyway they want for the story.he might marry raveena out of love but richa may create probs n he may be rude or cold or neg to raveena for misundesrstands n later changes.or he may be neg to richa only.he may be neg or nice in future.
asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
he don't seem to be negative but he still fails to impress me. i like Vikram more with Raveena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherashumi.

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

he don't seem to be negative but he still fails to impress me.  to my surprise he impressed me...Confusedi like Vikram more with Raveena  wotho hai...Tongue
muskaan96 Senior Member
muskaan96
muskaan96

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Even if he aint negative at the moment. He'll turn negative after seeing vikram nd raveena jodi so close. lolz just like Witcha did after sinals marriage. after rohit nd witcha do have the same blood going through themLOL
shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

Even if he aint negative at the moment. He'll turn negative after seeing vikram nd raveena jodi so close.  u r right...that is what going to happen....Big smilelolz just like Witcha did after sinals marriage. after rohit nd witcha do have the same blood going through themLOL yepLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index