Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

is rohit a negative character?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
is rohit  a negative character? i think rohit is not as bad as richa...so far i have not seen any negatively in him...it  seems that his feelings towards raveena is not fake or his intensions are wrong...right.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is rohit a negative character?" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Savz_Startling

IF-Sizzlerz

Savz_Startling

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
ya his intentions may be not wrong or fake but in today's epi he mentioned that he loves his sis richa the most.first matters to him first than anything else so cvs can change anyway they want for the story.he might marry raveena out of love but richa may create probs n he may be rude or cold or neg to raveena for misundesrstands n later changes.or he may be neg to richa only.he may be neg or nice in future.

asena

IF-Rockerz

asena

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
he don't seem to be negative but he still fails to impress me. i like Vikram more with Raveena

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasherashumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

he don't seem to be negative but he still fails to impress me.  to my surprise he impressed me...Confusedi like Vikram more with Raveena  wotho hai...Tongue

muskaan96

muskaan96

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Even if he aint negative at the moment. He'll turn negative after seeing vikram nd raveena jodi so close. lolz just like Witcha did after sinals marriage. after rohit nd witcha do have the same blood going through themLOL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskaan96

Even if he aint negative at the moment. He'll turn negative after seeing vikram nd raveena jodi so close.  u r right...that is what going to happen....Big smilelolz just like Witcha did after sinals marriage. after rohit nd witcha do have the same blood going through themLOL yepLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.