Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting the review. It des seem mixed review. I want to watch it anyways.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

alaipayutheymelonieMP_Radhaharith25sahi.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Movie Reviews: 7aam Arivu (Page 2)" in Sensational South forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Guys I watch 7aam Arivu today Big smile

7aam Arivu is not upto the mark still is the good try... 7aam Arivu is going very slow and that's is the major minus fir the film...

Surya and Villain are the huge plus for the 7aam Arivu Thumbs Up Shruthi Haasan have performed well but not that good... She was ok Embarrassed

Another and major plus for 7aam Arivu is the dialogues especially some dialogues about Srilankan Tamilians need a special appreciation for Murugadoss Thumbs Up

My Verdict: 7aam Arivu is worth a watch for one time but make sure not to go without any expectation Big smile

Edited by Ravi. - 26 October 2011 at 12:04am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

miganGGG3supercool3HistorylovermeloniealaipayutheyMP_Radhaharith25

melonie

IF-Rockerz

melonie

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Thanks for your  review Ravi. Even with the loop hole it sounds intresting enough to atleast watch it once Thumbs Up 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MP_Radhasahi.

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by melonie

Thanks for your review Ravi. Even with the loop hole it sounds intresting enough to atleast watch it onceThumbs Up

Definetly we can watch the movie once actually 7aam Arivu is not a bad attempt Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

melonieMP_Radha

cuty2sweety

Goldie

cuty2sweety

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Saw 7th sense ..Goood Not bad ragam
Nalla storyline but screenplay thaan konjam sothapal
Definitea worth a watch ..

I had huge expectations - so athunaala  I was disappointed .
But if you look at it with lower expectations you will love it 

I liked Sruthi - but she needs to improve a lottt

Surya was wow - I loved him 

Villain thaan super - he was so dashing 

miganGGG3melonieMP_Radhasahi.

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hmm seems to be quite a different movie plot.. Well it dosent matter that different reviews says different things.. Overall it should slowly catch on to the viewers. This one too in the course of time will become a hit no doubt..Btw am going to see it this Sunday...Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3melonieMP_Radha

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GGG3

So the movie is getting mixed reviews. But I'm gonna watch it definitely. The very fact that it explores the unexplored territory of history and throws light on the richness and greatness of our Tamil culture are enough to fascinate me. I hear that the movie is preachy. So what...let it be... Thousand bows to A.R.Muragadoss for choosing to sensitise the present generation of Tamils on the greatness of a race that excelled in warfare, medicine, art, architecture, trade, administration, judiciary and so on and that which contributed a gem as Bodhidharman to the world.

Thanks for posting the reviews, friends :-)

Gayu..OmgShocked..u r here..it's been agesEmbarrassed

Knowing you... You will def. like 7aam arivuTongue...different concept so hats off to Murugadas for choosing this projectThumbs Up. The message is good and I am sure it will affect many people's emotions. In fact when the movie ended, people gave standing ovation to my shock cause the reviews were opposite of what happened in front me.Shocked

Those who had high exceptions will of course be disappointed but block out the hype factors like it's a Surya movie or ARM movie,  instead go with no expectations and you will love it.Embarrassed After reading the reviews I had no expectations and went to watch it with an open mind and it paid off actually for meEmbarrassed

It's embarrassing to admit itEmbarrassed but like they showed in the movie about how the Indian students didn't know who Bodhi Dharma while the Chinese one know...me too had no clue about him until this movie and now I did my own mini research on him as soon as I reached homeCool

I being a science student and that too into researching field, liked the conceptTongue.  This concept was interesting and different from the usual Tamil movies we have seen recently.  Yes, there are few loops but it's a science fiction so I guess rules can be broken hereLOL.

Picturization of Mun andhi was awesomeEmbarrassed, yamma yamma reminds me of anjale from VA but touchy songCry. Picturization of Ennum enna thozha disappointed meUnhappy, I expected the situation to be different with high voltage of emotions but instead we got something else.Confused

Shruti was good since it's her first movie in Tamil and she has improved a lot since her intro movie LuckTongue. She should be appreciated for her attempt to dub her own voiceThumbs Up. Ashwins role was too small and what happened with him after that car sceneShocked..LOL.LOL

Surya was outstanding as Bodhi Dharma ClapClap, the role was trailer made for him. The entire scenes art and graphics and picturization were too good, esp. the king dynastyStar. However the first entire 20 mins with the flashback could have added in middle and instead of showing it like some discovery documentaryStern Smile, they should have used subtitles instead of the background voice.Ermm

Coming to villain, omg..he is so CUTEBlushing and I loved his martial art scenesClap. Wish they had given him more fight stunts instead of wasting scenes on mind controlling.Angry That traffic scene was too lengthySleepy. However, we have got a new villain on board and I hope to see him on more movies *blush*Embarrassed.

Surya has yet again gave us a different movie and I loved it and to last but not least... Everyone should know their history and their roots whoever they are,  Tamil or not and I guess that's was the message of this movieTongue.

Edited by Aahaana - 26 October 2011 at 8:21pm

GGG3supercool3melonieMP_Radhasahi.

supercool3

Viewbie

supercool3

Nonchalant CC Captain

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
^ Melz, i like your review ... sadly, i won't be able to catch 7am arivu in theaters Cry, but it's definitely a must-watch for me 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3melonieMP_Radhasahi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top