Balika Vadhu

I agree with mentor

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Finaly today was my episode.i agree to what mentor said,what advice she gave was also right.she has seen life n based on her experience she is talking.i think gauri also wil be living the same life like her mentor in future.Kal kisne deka hai jeelo har ek pal.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

siyona

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I agree with mentor" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I kind of agree with the mentor when it comes to the life of the baby.

Rest I disagree. 

She should have told G to talk to A and to get a proper divorce as its POSSIBLE and not out of hand. 

Seems like shivani is not smart in that matter. 

So everything will be solved Its not as if Anandi is NOT willing to give Jagya divorce.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WebsieILoveDramaKyunkiImafan

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
They dnt have the right to ask for divorce.

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Sure they hv only rit to beg money but not divorceLOLLOL BTW Why he hs no rit to ask for divorceLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sree.mILoveDramaKyunkiImafanSuchi-

sree.m

sree.m

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
kal kissne dekha what if she dies during labour, who will take care of that child, that useless liar J

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
she isnt right, yes illegitimate kids get a right in the inheirtance but is that the only thing important?  my kid can claim property of his father ( whom his family kicked out) so yeah all is good??

And while telling the story, she carefully ommitted out the parts where the lawyer said that they both could go to jail, and why is anadi the leagal wife (acc to the law ) how she planned to mailgn her character to get divorce. she could have spoken to anadi in jetsar after the session of meray bacha najayaz kehlaiga with jagat, she chose not to. they could have tried to approach anadi and say in this cicrumstances please divorce but without mentioning that jagat remarried and they could get married again leaglly, but no she was on her ashriwad mission !

where is the positve impact of the mentor? she is just making everythnig good for guari why not show her the mistakes and help her rectify them?

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Y wil she ask anandi when she doesnt trust her,she has felt anandi is fake ,watever she does is to be gud in eyes of everyone.if she asks also for a divorce ,then it is beging,no mater wat her relation is on bhik of anandi.n wat has she omited ?she has told her side of story dat she tried every way ,watever her mentor told her is right ,at the end wat maters is love,relation,the main thing ,if j leaves then g wil take care of her baby .

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.