Sasural Simar Ka

is prem's face also paralysed?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

prerna18

Groupbie

prerna18

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I have started watching this show since a short while now... Always seen prem with a dead face... is he paralised in his face too or is he this dead face actor... i havent seen any change in his expression on his face in most of the scenes.. what is d actual case... im getting a feeling he is just a bad actor...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1znursingh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "is prem's face also paralysed?" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged
he has improved, he was worse in the start, but he needs to work more in emotinal scenes

vanisha22

Groupbie

vanisha22

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
he looks outright dumb and this simar looks too depressing and boring... this is the worst lead cast ever... no wonder they have got manish and avika as the saving grace... todays episode as i got busy watching a mindblowing performance of mataji siddhant and family scene, they showed the dumbest and the most boring couple screaming out each others name... oh god they are un tolerable and how... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRen_1

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
I agree Prem and Simar aren't the best actors.  However I find Sid and Roli to be snooze fest.  Sid is so over the top is not even funny. He doesn't know the word subtle in his acting.  Roli is dull and has no personality.  In fact the entire cast except for the few of senior actors are bad. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.