India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Hello

dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

PLEASE NOTE***Please do not close this post after reading only the first sentence of it only because you think it is not in English...read the whole thing and you'll see why!LOL

Konichiwa (Japanese), Jambo (Swahili), Hola (Spanish), Ni hao (Chinese), Bonjour (French), Buon giorno (Italian), Annyong ka shimnikka (Korean), Czesc (Polish), Zdravstvuite (Russian), Al Salaam a' alaykum (Arabic, Urdu), Namaste (Hindi) and Hello (guess?) to all TD forum members!

I am a new member as some of you may have already noticed.  In the past month or so, I have been keeping up with the latest happenings in Tumhari Disha and peoples views in the India Forums, Tumhari Disha forum to be specific.  As a student, I don't have much time that I can devote to forums and things that require much committment, so I decided not to join earlier....but today...I just couldn't help it! Big smile  So...to cut a long story short...here I am!

One thing I would like to mention to all the readers of this post, esp. dkaddict, yup...dats my name...I felt so inspired by that name...so I thought why not?! So thats my name...dkaddict jr....how original!WinkLOL

Anyways, warm regards to all the members of IF and other readers, I wouldn't want to blabber on and on like I usually do...(want to have a sincere reputation atleast here!) while I have already missed 3 minutes of TD!!!

(I don't want to waste my time googling 'bye' in different languages while I miss TD...but I do have one in mind...CHAO!)

BYE!

[looking forward to hearing from you guys very soon]

much luv,

dkaddict jr Groupbie
dkaddict jr
dkaddict jr

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
And oh yes...before I sign off...would anyone be interested in PMing me an invitation to the yahoogroup for tumharidisha!?!?!Wink
kkashish Newbie
kkashish
kkashish

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 7:08pm | IP Logged

welcomeeeeeeee

i thought u don't really have too much time cause u r student then i will like to apprecaite that u have enough time to say hello and bla blaaa in diffenrt languages.

areeeee yaar hello nahi karte hote bas group mae tang ada dete hai.

ok so hope to see u around this group more offently cause this is group is addictive anyways.

bye

Nishani IF-Dazzler
Nishani
Nishani

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
welcome aboard - mind you, you being a student is not a good thing as this site is very addictive! LOL
keshp15 Senior Member
keshp15
keshp15

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 10:24pm | IP Logged

hello everyone

i am kp

i just joined today and can't wait to hear from you all

if anyone can get their hands on the scene in the advertisement where disha and D.K are on the terrace and everything is red

i am dying to see this add and can't seem to have any luck

please post this video on this forum

love kp

mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

welcome to I-F! altho it seems like u are very good at writing! You dont seem like a student at all, it seems like uve been her for a while!

-mika

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 10:53am | IP Logged
welcome to i-f TongueSmileClap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top