Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think in the context od "suprise!" YOU CANNOT TELL THE OTHER PERSON...RIGHT?... but let look at the GAGA's surprise

First of all if you are not financially strong, never borrow money surprise your life partner with something as big as a car or a house...its not a surprise anymore
  for Gauri, its like it like Jagya saying " hey look honey, i collect money from my good, and understanding legal wife to buy you that  a car because i dont want you nagging at me" .

For Jagya is like Gauri saying, look honey I know you are not strong enough to buy me a car, so i told my problems to other people who understood me, and gave me in cheaper price...dont worry you dont have to pay...i will"

Moreover...just because Gauri wrote "with love to jagat" you really believe she bought the car for him?...she was thinking of herself while deciding on the car, not jagya. it was jagya who thought about her while thinking of buying a car. Gauri knew jagya will not be happy so she turned it a "surprise"

Even in a good marriage that  the couple really understand each other,, but has financial problems...a bad surprise like this might just meant " hey honey i got you is cute and romantic gift, but we will have to be paying a car we didnt budget for"...that to is not really good, but its will be an honest mistakes...so think of all these before deciding on a gift.

right now in GAGA's life the best suprise is littler gifts ...like flowers, birthday parties, romantic mood settings, and maybe clothes.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, gauri has a weird sense of surprise!

remember how they walked into the haveli hand in hand with their fake marriage certificate and yelled 'surprise!!'

dadisa had a heart attack from her last surprise.  she needs to be careful about more surprises.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

Well, gauri has a weird sense of surprise!

remember how they walked into the haveli hand in hand with their fake marriage certificate and yelled 'surprise!!'

dadisa had a heart attack from her last surprise.  she needs to be careful about more surprises.
πŸ˜†

🀣

That is what I want to tell Surprises ki bhi limit hoti haiπŸ˜‰
is surprise dene ke chakkar mein Fan pe chadke patat nahi kaise petals rakhake, Candle jalake ,
gutargu kiyaπŸ˜† aur aaj ye ek aur surprise ki naubat aa gayi πŸ˜‰ Aise hee karte rahenge to bahot jald 
itna buda surprise milega ke surprise kya hota hai yahi bhul jayenge ye dono

Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago
rangi1222 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
😑Gauri is really annoying😑
Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Not only annoying...but cunning too..
poiu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri has won her trophy(J)  from A that she lost in her childhood and won Sumitra's challenge too. She does not need to have her mukhota in front of Jagat any more . She can now afford to be careless abt the presence of Jagat.😊