Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Santosh (saas ) being hypocritical

klloyd Groupbie
klloyd
klloyd

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Why is the saas (Santosh in this soap) being very hypocritical and gives bhashans incessantly on being true telling truth and not telling lies? She herself has made Sandhya literally do chori in the temple. I mean she told Sandhya to wear any other shoes as Sandhya can't find her own shoes. And now she is giving long long loud lectures because her other binghnee has lied. Isn't she being hypocritical?

And Sandhya? She aspires to be an IPS officer? She has got atleast Degree I guess still speaks so low? She sound as if she has no self confidence. She keeps imagining things about how her marriage got fixed and imagines her brother has lied etc etc. Why doesn't she phone her brother  and sorts out the matter? I don't mean Sandhya should be fighting, but just disentangle the issues with her brother and afterwards be frank at the in-laws if need be.

I blame only the creators for making  yet another far far from reality incidents another success/failure? 

Edited by klloyd - 25 October 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_arshi_karish

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
good point raised...but now a days all soaps are far from reality...the more you search for reason the more elusive it is...yeah Bhabo was the one who advised sandhya to wear someone else's chappals...acc to her advises are for others...not for her to follow...Sandhya's voice is naturally low i guess and yeah she can sort it out but is it feasible to discuss such a matter over phone?it would be kiddish...marriage is done..so no going back..and she did mention that she will disclose something in front of everyone...didnt she?
well lets say its a success...i mean the show in this case..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged

Yeap i agree with your point hereSmile.. its just senseless for Bhabo to talk about truth and being honest because she herself asked Sandhya to steal someone's slipperDead.. she is just unbelievable manConfused

b2011monika_2691

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged

Bhabo is two faced one rule for her and another for the rest of the family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

ChillMaarYaar IF-Stunnerz
ChillMaarYaar
ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
only thing which i will say is , the thing btw Sandhya N Ankur is not a casual thing to be discussed over Phone, it need a confrontation and honest answers 
_innocent_ IF-Stunnerz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Agreed!!... and about sandhya...exactly..!! if she wanted to be an officer.. how come she jumps to conclusion wizout finding the actual facts!!.. how come she has such low confidence and acts like a living zombie?!!(waise this is a compliment for her acting lol)..

OMG i guess she is gearing up for a big show down wiz her saas!! LOL

b2011monika_2691

klloyd Groupbie
klloyd
klloyd

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Me too! I  like Sandhya's acting of a new-bahu. Obviously, getting married and go to other's I mean a strange house, until then, and sleeping next to a completely strange man, until then, only the new bahu knows, I suppose. But, may be the story and Sandhya's character evolve gradually, well obviously!
I just keep wondering, we all know how far all these shows are, from reality. We still waste our time and watch them, indirectly encouraging such show producers to make more such shows. Well who knows who owns Star plus or Zee(I have a felling they are all foreign owned, american) or for that matter all of these soap channels. And we are allowing them to meddle with our emotions ourselves! For which reason I keep getting this dangerous idea of boycotting all these channels, all at once, atleast for a week. Because, the main aim of a book(even a fiction) is to portray the reality with imaginatory characters(so that the reader in this case the viewer) can understand the world without experiencing each and every aspect of life and be prepared for the real life incidents. I'm sure the creators can't do this with going far from reality, but in this incidence the creators are not being consistent, I have a feeling that they either don't know what they themselves have written/produced just a few weeks before, or have forgotten what they have produced previously and are plotting the story without any aim and don't know how to evolve a character and take it forwward and most of the time just to increase more episodes and get more money?(obviously!). They seems to be having this impression they can do what ever they can with the characters(ofcourse they can anyway) and introduce some other aim of the character, so and so is behaving b'se of their previous life experiences or ANY reason. Are we to be blamed for our future children's spoiled minds after watching such midless, inconsistent stories?

Can't get this idea out of the bmind that all these channels be boycotted, all at once, atleast for a week and prove the viewer's power.

b2011_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 28 October 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
well she is a big hypocrite..she says a wife should agree to what her husband is saying..in that case, why does bhabo bully her husband all the time? she doesn't respect him a bit ! fine, he's not even worthy but then he's not her servant to be treated this way ! if she will not respect her husband then her kids and bahu's will not do so either ! 

Sandhya is new to the house, she doesn't know these ppl. well so i won't blame her for keeping quiet for the time being.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691_mahi_..yajnaseni..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index