Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Sandhya saves Meenakshi But Gives up her Dream

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sandhya is a strong girl she stopped Vikram from beating Meena further..and asked him not to disrespect ladies thats really brave and nice of her..hats off Sandhya..Sandhya was disappointingly looking at Suraj who was staying away with his back turned on without reacting while Vikram was continously beating up Meenakshi

Sandhya was shocked when Bhabho insulted Meenakshis parents..Bhabho also said she hates liars,,Sandhya got worried thinking that Bhabho will insult her late parents and also her well deserving brother..if Bhabho knows the truth that she is educated and that Sandhyas brother hid the truth..then the family headed by Bhabho wont support Sandhya..so she forgot the dream and decides to live a life of unfulfilled dreams..but hopefully will fulfill them soon when Suraj has the guts to go against Bhabho..Sandhya herself should need the guts to follow her dreams and should not give up..she should not make assumptions she should atleast tell Suraj atleast in future..

Edited by desikudi2008 - 25 October 2011 at 11:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863monika_2691_mahi_anna44arshi_karishb2011

_mahi_ IF-Dazzler
_mahi_
_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

I agree with you dearSmile.. i believe in "no matter where they take you, follow your dreams"Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008monika_2691b2011

shaffa Goldie
shaffa
shaffa

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Bhabo is very good a judging others but not her own apart from Suraj the rest are no different to meena...she only see and believes what she wants because she has to be right all the time and yet all three of her own children put the blame on Meena and she never once asked Vikram why he went to the cinema and paid for the tickets and why he didnt stop Meena from going its his house as well ...all Bhabo should was she is the fool who follows...Sandy stopped Vikram and then stopped living her own life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008monika_2691b2011

desikudi2008 Groupbie
desikudi2008
desikudi2008

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yes bhabho feels she is always right and dont know why she thinks her kids cant lie like they are brought up by the worlds most truthful person..she is unfair and annoying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

monika_2691 Goldie
monika_2691
monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down...

This is how sandhya should be...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index