Diya Aur Baati Hum

Sandhya saves Meenakshi But Gives up her Dream

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Sandhya is a strong girl she stopped Vikram from beating Meena further..and asked him not to disrespect ladies thats really brave and nice of her..hats off Sandhya..Sandhya was disappointingly looking at Suraj who was staying away with his back turned on without reacting while Vikram was continously beating up Meenakshi

Sandhya was shocked when Bhabho insulted Meenakshis parents..Bhabho also said she hates liars,,Sandhya got worried thinking that Bhabho will insult her late parents and also her well deserving brother..if Bhabho knows the truth that she is educated and that Sandhyas brother hid the truth..then the family headed by Bhabho wont support Sandhya..so she forgot the dream and decides to live a life of unfulfilled dreams..but hopefully will fulfill them soon when Suraj has the guts to go against Bhabho..Sandhya herself should need the guts to follow her dreams and should not give up..she should not make assumptions she should atleast tell Suraj atleast in future..

Edited by desikudi2008 - 25 October 2011 at 11:57am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863b2011monika_2691_mahi_anna44arshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sandhya saves Meenakshi But Gives up her Dream" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged

I agree with you dearSmile.. i believe in "no matter where they take you, follow your dreams"Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008b2011monika_2691

shaffa

Goldie

shaffa

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Bhabo is very good a judging others but not her own apart from Suraj the rest are no different to meena...she only see and believes what she wants because she has to be right all the time and yet all three of her own children put the blame on Meena and she never once asked Vikram why he went to the cinema and paid for the tickets and why he didnt stop Meena from going its his house as well ...all Bhabo should was she is the fool who follows...Sandy stopped Vikram and then stopped living her own life...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desikudi2008b2011monika_2691

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
yes bhabho feels she is always right and dont know why she thinks her kids cant lie like they are brought up by the worlds most truthful person..she is unfair and annoying

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika_2691

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged

I get knocked down
But I get up again
You're never going to keep me down...

This is how sandhya should be...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.