Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!! Parichay Written update 25 OCT 2011 !!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirrituuuMC4821roja1radhika4249ahcirswarajgirsc19eshachanna_88newdustgondikhazwhippymani86susan88shantellbrowncloudzn.sairambeeangel11ananyasherajheel1-Swetha-lallulal2010Karna89JattiTudekamnaKaneBC-RD-frenz4ujamoshi2507bewafaLuvStrk-001-MariaMars-prncz-sahasra--Gaganjot-Dew-dropshumi.Savz_Startling-Nightingale-harshdb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!! Parichay Written update 25 OCT 2011 !!" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JattiTude

Goldie

JattiTude

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
hope you feel better soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

neeme

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
oye neeme,tune mujhe kyu nahi batayaAngryi would have done it na.

thanks for the update.really nice epi n
 PartyPartyDancingcongratulations to parichay team on completing 50 episodesDancingPartyParty

hope it reaches more n more milestones like thisDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Edited by -sahasra- - 25 October 2011 at 12:01pm

neeme

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Aww TY and get well soon

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jatti. and rdfanSmile..
@Sahasra, it was difficult for me to write this...Thanks dearBig smile...But u r alredy doing alot...

ANd CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PARICHAY TEAM AND THE VIEWERS AND SPECIALLY THE FORUM MEMBERS Big smile

Edited by neeme - 25 October 2011 at 12:06pm

-sahasra-

-Nightingale-

IF-Stunnerz

-Nightingale-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesom WU...

congrats all for 50 epis

neeme

newdust

newdust

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Neeme... Thanks a lot for taking ur time and effort to do this nice written update. And I really appreciate this time you have translated all dialogues in to English. Thumbs Up I am not an Indian but watching a hindi soap for the very first time because I really like  its theme and the actor who play the lead role.(in my country hindi soaps are very popular - they are dubbed and telecast daily but I had never watched any ) So I watch Parichay online daily and follow  written updates in this forum. Again a BIG thank to you and others who are volunteering to post written updates in this forum.Clap
AND get well soon Smile

Edited by newdust - 25 October 2011 at 12:19pm

neeme

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by newdust

Hi Neeme... Thanks a lot for taking ur time and effort to do this nice written update. And I really appreciate this time you have translated all dialogues in to English. Thumbs Up I am not an Indian but watching a hindi soap for the very first time because I really like  its theme and the actor who play the lead role.(in my country hindi soaps are very popular - they are dubbed and telecast daily but I had never watched any ) So I watch Parichay online daily and follow  written updates in this forum. Again a BIG thank to you and others who are volunteering to post written updates in this forum.Clap
AND get well soon Smile
Thank You So much Smile. Can i ask u where r u from???

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.