Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
have to see the scene how the girl came to kunal. becos kunal just 1day in office n 2nd day how come asks to take up their case as she heard abt him.he joined after 5 long yrs.may be it is setup or may be it is real n mr.wadhi took up the case  n directed to kunal as first case n then SiNal confronts in court scenario may be.lets see 
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

i think girl would file a case against rohit(witcha's bro) so kunal will take d case n knowning this witcha would tell siddhi to take up this case n siddhi would nt be knowing that kunal is against her in this case...
Directly in the court they will come aamne samne

exactly...this what i am thinking from the day kunal got the job...😃
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vidhisalot

i think girl would file a case against rohit(witcha's bro) so kunal will take d case n knowning this witcha would tell siddhi to take up this case n siddhi would nt be knowing that kunal is against her in this case...
Directly in the court they will come aamne samne

🤣 wow nice prediction👏 sounds typical ektaish though🥱
asena thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

you guys seem to really watch ekta shows closely😆 i just watch it mostly for the leads...she's really good at pairing couples👍🏼
asena thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelabha

good thinking. except, maybe the case isn't against rohit but against one of thakral's clients. kunal-siddhi are surely going to confront each other as lawyers and sparks will fly in the court.

i hope you're right and i hope Kunal wins the case(thats if the girl is saying the truth though)
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: asena

i hope you're right and i hope Kunal wins the case(thats if the girl is saying the truth though)

but at home always siddhi wins over kunal...ab kya hoga...?😕
muskaan96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

id love to c Kunal Sidhi confrontation in court.👏 threz no guessin who will win😕 hopefully they will come closer under this pretext