Balika Vadhu

No Reaction for Asha

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Another blooper in BV yesterday- Asha came to the class decked up in colorful dress and jewellery; not a single person in the class seems shocked or raised an eyebrow ConfusedLOLIt seems people of Jetsar are quiet habituated in seeing women, who lost their husband, wear color dress - just like city people!

on the other hand, Anandi ne thodi baat kya karli shravan ke sath, vilagers started looking at them badly! Ouch

It seems CVs don't want to drag the topic of color dress of Asha - Asha has already given one lecture - bas utna kaafi hai Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andvPicasso9pjyoAkDha_Fanaticswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "No Reaction for Asha" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
and no reaction for my post! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Suchi-

redapple1

Goldie

redapple1

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

and no reaction for my post! LOL

Forum members are busy burning fire crackers. Only people like me who are at work are reading the forum :) LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiPicasso9ILoveDramapjyoswethasyam08

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
yeah, noone seemed surprised at all..Winkfor a second i though they didn't recognize her looking all beautiful in colorful clothes LOL
I think more reactions to asha's new dress style will be shown in upcoming episodes along with taunts  on anandi shravan...villagers wont easily miss a chance to gossip on these girls...Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhiswethasyam08Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
If they do that that would be sooo saaad...

I cannot bear it : ( 

AkDha_Fanatic

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Anandi might have had a few classes on the topic of widow remarriage or treating widows better -- so when asha showed up -- the oldies were all sort of mentally prepared for something like this.

In general, since they already walked out once and came back (during dhongibaba case) -- they probably dont want to repeat these walkouts again and again.   They know anandi by now and have accepted her radical social reforms - past and forthcoming - without batting an eyelid.

The oldies in the class are quite fond of anandi too.

The ladies who were gossiping about shravan are not her students.  They are others who have not chosen to attend her class so their small town mentality remains the same.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Oh ok ... 

I thought they were in the class with her and I was quite surprised.

I really hope Anandi can change their mentality that just because two people are walking together does not mean anything in between them.

And shravan please lay off her!!!! don't make her life hard yaar. If oyu like her well talk to her in the haveli so this way you can have a conversation + not put Anandi in trouble sheesh 

swethasyam08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top