Chat Clubs

Congratulations fidmfshnbeauty on her little boy!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

_R_..tistique..

IF-Dazzler

_R_..tistique..

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
So many of you have read the title, that's right our own fidmfshnbeauty (Sana) gave birth to a healthy boy this morning at 5:34 AM! Big smile

Allah Ka Shuker hai, both the baby and mother are doing well. A few complications occurred but Sana gave natural birth to a baby boy. Day Dreaming

Both the baby and mother are doing well (as of what I have been updated with), and they are still in the hospital with their family members. Big smile

The message from her husband included : "Sana showed true strength after 20 hours of labor. Ehsaan was born this morning at 5:34 AM, weighing 8.01 pounds. Let everyone know."

Will upload pictures as soon as I get them Big smile

Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 25 October 2011 at 11:15am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-Zaynoo2320ana_kashBazingaa-Aliya--KaShti-cant.be.assed.-IamAwesome-MaybeSomeday...Laddoo.PhaddooXiahtic-5SilentSilverKStewartFanatic.JustaDreamaftermath..-GoogleWithMe--Ms.Dazzling-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Congratulations fidmfshnbeauty on her little boy!" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_R_..tistique..

IF-Dazzler

_R_..tistique..

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
As soon as I get pictures, will upload them here! :D 

Hopefully pics will show up, posting from my phone :D

Preparation for baby Ehsaan! 

The baby Scale:

AND FINALLY! *excitement rising* The first picture of baby Ehsaan, that has become available to me: 

Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 25 October 2011 at 11:28am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-ialwayswill-Zaynoo2320BazingaaMaybeSomeday...cant.be.assed.-IamAwesome-Laddoo.Phaddoo-Aliya--KaShti-Xiahtic-5KStewartFanaticSilentSilver.JustaDream-Ms.Dazzling-aftermath..-GoogleWithMe-

_R_..tistique..

IF-Dazzler

_R_..tistique..

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Presents, Sigs, and Cards for the mother and baby! Big smile

Edited by fizcharmskash87 - 25 October 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Bazingaa-KaShti--IamAwesome-MaybeSomeday...SilentSilverKStewartFanaticXiahtic-5-Ms.Dazzling-aftermath..-GoogleWithMe-

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Res...
God Bless Them <3<3

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged

Res

Congrats to sana 

MaybeSomeday...

IF-Sizzlerz

MaybeSomeday...

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Res!
my baby angel has come in this world <3

_R_..tistique..

IF-Dazzler

_R_..tistique..

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Reserved :D

.JustaDream

IF-Stunnerz

.JustaDream

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged

A hearty Congratulations to sana and her familyy!! Eeekss am so happyyy for them DancingParty thankyou for making us Massi :P Best wishes for you and your baby!!! Love you both ;) and eshaan's pic is so cute mashaAllahh :D God bless them :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.