Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
well greedy people don't think that i will be giving u any  gift or bonusTongue...i am big kanjoosEvil Smile...i was talking about the sone pe suhaga that we may get in tomorrow's epi...acc to the precap bua ji asked ashu ji to drop nidhi ji home...its so sweet...so now our ashu ji will drop nidhi ji home alone alone in the beyimaan raatWink...how cute...so this was the gift...and now the bonus..any guesses?...chalo chodo i am not a trp drooler...so the bonus maybe anji and ranganath...confused?...no need to be...remember bua ji said NIDHI ITNI RAAT KO AKELI KAISE JAYEGI...that means anji is already gone...so did ranganath dropped anji?Embarrassed...well if yes then my dil goes hmmmDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiShsur001starasdfshaz2009Mehek25ananya2000yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Diwali Gift with a bonus" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
hmmm...yup i had this confusion how anji ll go if nidhi gng alone with ar ashu...Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

lotus1963

lotus1963

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
if it follows dhoop kinarey then ashu will meet nidhi's dad who will remind him of his baba. in fact the dad plays a role in drawing them close in dhoop kinarey if i remember right

ananya2000

IF-Rockerz

ananya2000

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
COOOLLL

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lotus1963

if it follows dhoop kinarey then ashu will meet nidhi's dad who will remind him of his baba. in fact the dad plays a role in drawing them close in dhoop kinarey if i remember right

interesting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

anshul_002

Groupbie

anshul_002

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
great

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
yup...Shehzada Gulfaam AKA Dr. A will be a gentleman and drop Shehzadi-E-Husn off...and GOD knows what will happen in the car...

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lotus1963

that scene in DK was PRICELESS...the interaction between Qazi Wajid & RK...wonderful...and very funny... I hope Baba & Dr. A have a similar moment here...but I think it's too early for that...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.