Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
don't know wat to say abt the episode.as usual naksh scenes were good.Day Dreaming.i think by tmw even g3 n BM will come to know abt the crisis as per the precap.tabhi badthi list ko the end milega.
i hope cvs put the end to this crisis track soon,can't take too much of emotional episodes.Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "loot gaye.. Haan loot gaye... (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
LOL that makes me laugh singhaniya's loot gaye need to watch epi still

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

share market down ss were totally lost y M's not doing cv's not showing anything on them only trailor M's full pic on ss as usual naksh were in that positonso bad for naksh hope naksh  baby bring some luck

u r rite jayaji.for a change they cud have shown this for M's,as it is they always get bakwaas tracks only.this cud have been better one.

mahwishsolanki

Goldie

mahwishsolanki

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
ohhh GOD...so much ronaa dhonaa walii episode n also rona dhona ahead how will v c these episodes...taubaaa y everything has to b soo big n dramatic...wasay ye sarii soch munna ki thii na isiliye yeh sab ho gayaa..munna hai naa soch samaj to hai he naii

ridzthebest

IF-Dazzler

ridzthebest

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
my god only 3 page discussion.i have just watched naksh scene baki epi seems to be bakwas.naksh scene bhi theek hi tha
i  dont want romantic but cute scenes can definately be there in pregnency but its my fault that i am addicted to this show as show has become hopeless and no better scene will ever come now. 

JAYA_09

IF-Rockerz

JAYA_09

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
always they cannot show only romance  na dear beech beech main rona bhi dekhna  padega and really naksh scenes teek anhi its really good hope naksh together do soemthing yaar hope naksh baby bring prosperous to ss waitign for taht waht is dj doing he should coem now next to naksh he is the star of the show waitign for him

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
such a tension filled episode!! These singania's need to learn some business tactics from the Maheshwari's... They dont have any losses.
I think this might end up as, Maheshwar's will bailing them out as usual...

slmu

IF-Sizzlerz

slmu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
I find the whole situation ridiculous. Why not just tell the ladies what is happening??? Are they so weak that they cant cope with reality??? What rubbish!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top