advertisement

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey all Elitians..! Silly

well how many of u could notice that it was an advertisement of Blackberry (miss sen and raghav scene) and Mentos (W & N bro scene).  Wacko

The way raghav was talking about the phone.. it was so clearly noticed that its an advertisement.. and W & N bro.. i thought their dimaag ki batti will get light up but no... they still showed a dog to the girl. ROFL this is a scene from mentos indian ad.! Ermm

so what u all think.. shud it happen in the show or not? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "advertisement" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Yami-

IF-Rockerz

-Yami-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ya  in d3  also they use to show like this youth show ri8 opcourse they wil cover

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pratsy

dreamlylife

dreamlylife

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
i think its ok to advertise
vese i love my bbm im so addictid to it

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
i do noticed dat add!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i noticed the bb add but not the menthos..lol.. i just thought it was them being funny

pratsy

IF-Stunnerz

pratsy

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
ohh...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.