Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Gopi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ever

IF-Dazzler

ever

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I just saw todays epi when rashi and her mum are talking on the phone she said shes coming to take gopi away so they can look for sonal why would koki agree to send her with urimela

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gopi" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Parijatrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
no kokila asked Urmila to take Rashi with her and use their car for shopping...i think Urmila will manage to take Gopi with her want to see tomorrow episode...

why that evil witch urmila want to put Gopis life in danger always...

she will pay for all her sins..
i hope Kokila will not let gopi bahu to with urmila for searching Sonal...

hope mother daughter will wander in jungle to search sonal the same they did on Sanddok episode kalakaari... wandering in mid night all alone...

ever

ever

IF-Dazzler

ever

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
bhavya didnt see the end part only saw the part they were talking in the phone didnt watch all of because no ahem

NazmaJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NazmaJ

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Kokila thought Urmila was angling after a car to take her shopping. It's hilarious to see the expression on Urshi's face because at any other time they would have been more than happy to have the car take them shopping. But just shows how intent they are in making sure that Gopi is unable to say anything to anyone.

ever

Post Reply New Post

Go to top