Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

so cheat...

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
this raashi how can she blame gopi on that...!!! when she said the confessions to guard she balmed gopi to that.,,,how can she forget every thing .really got angry on her...and this gopi !! why she is intruding in raashi 's matter ...yesterday to sonal and tom to jigar...does she know anything??? how can she blindly support a person??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Swethu.Parijatrocks-JollyJabeen-.Nafisa.

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz
Parijatrocks
Parijatrocks

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
she is not trust worthy person...no one should trust her... gopi should have all the flash backs of her life till now when she will summarize all the things she will know what is Rashi...

no one can make gopi understand what is Rashi...

gopi has to open her own eyes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1aachus

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
I think Rashi's character she loves to do nothing more then hate Gopi, everything is Gopi's fault, I suppose our Gopi should learn that Rashi will do that to her and just stay away from Rashi's issues. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1aachus-JollyJabeen-

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavya

she is not trust worthy person...no one should trust her... gopi should have all the flash backs of her life till now when she will summarize all the things she will know what is Rashi...

no one can make gopi understand what is Rashi...

gopi has to open her own eyes...
gopi is also responsible for raahi being like this...when we get someone to take advantage off any person will utilize it.,...gopi's  one or two  "NO's ..." could have made rashi in right direction...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

aachus Goldie
aachus
aachus

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

I think Rashi's character she loves to do nothing more then hate Gopi, everything is Gopi's fault, I suppose our Gopi should learn that Rashi will do that to her and just stay away from Rashi's issues. 
i dont think even after the reveal of the letter gopi will learn something...!!! she will think that rashi didnt that for gopi's nice future...and the second part (marriage wiyth jigar)...is just jiagr mis understanding...the worst kalakari was that ghost...!!! if a person didnt believe from that exp i doubt in the matter of a single letter...and the cooker incident is known to gopi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monash1

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index