Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Chori Chori.. Tune Churaya Jiya!

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
'Chori... Chori... Chupke... Chupke...
                                 Joote ...ke bahane hi sahi...tune Churaya Jiya...!!' Embarrassed

Hai allah... kya kahe...'jab samne... WOH  aa jate hain' ... to bas.. 'hosh.. uda jate hain' Day Dreaming Given how handsomeee...Ashu was looking,  do u blame wifey...drooling on him...n stealing glances... while... she was assigned the task to search his shoes..!! Tongue

As they say... 'Marriage is the last day.. I exists n the first day.. WE begins...' Nidhi ji.. decided to give Saiyan ji... a MAKEOVER...n well.. koi aisa vaisa nahi... its a.. 'SHOE-over' ROFL as she.. offered him... Rainbow colored YELLOW- YELLOW Dirty fellow shoes..! But.. shy Saiyan ji.. was still not ready to...GET DIRTY.. n refused!! Concerned about Patidev ki halat... Biwi jaan went n got the shoes.. but...'Jo maza.. SAB ke sath nahi aata.. woh maza.. Pati-Patni ko AKELE mein aata hai' Wink Samjha karo janam! Evil Smile

She hid the shoes in her cars carrier...n in this way.. ensured.. Patidev..did have to come to her.. for a RENDEZVOUS (not the Miss Kitty types Wink ..but the more...INTIMATE types)! Finally.. a ishmart... patidevs...'Dimag ki batti' jali.. n he confronted Biwi jaan... saying that.. his shoes have been hidden to trouble him...n it can be found only when the one whose taken it.. wants to return..!! Wah ..patidev aabhi se.. biwi ke samne.. hatiyaar dal diye.. Embarrassed  'Pyaar kiya to harne se darna kya.. aur.. joote ke bahane.. biwi ko patane ka mauka chodna kya'

KILLER Precap .. as Biwi jaan will get her wish for a INTIMATE drive back.. home.. (well now whose home.. is open to ur interpretation Wink)

Cute followup to yesterday..!! Watch it n grin! 

PS:  Guys.. werent we discussing how Saiyan ji..needs Protein shakes. to keep the energy.. well.. guess what... today a MALISH-wala (massaeu) offered his services..to aid.. Saiyan ji.. for his aching parts..! Shocked  (Lo ji.. baat inko bhi pata chal gai... that patidev will need lots of back massage.. after the longgg encounters Evil Smile)

Edited by Armu4eva - 25 October 2011 at 9:12am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownwizardofozahutaShaiqMadihaYasminKhanumjustpratistarasdf-Khush--renu-Kavya.SSam_dean4EvaDarine1980Bingeyanks28rabzonedgeBheegiBasantishali

Binge IF-Rockerz
Binge
Binge

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Yes Tanu, the protein shakes and massaeu relation was relatable LOL 

I am mad at Nidhi after today's episode. She was being downright cruel with Ashutosh for no rhyme or reason.Disapprove Ouch  And when she gave him those joker shoes, that was the height of immaturity. Stern Smile

I hope tomorrow's episode gives us some nice convo between them in the car... 

Edited by shreya- - 25 October 2011 at 9:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
OOOMGGG MB LOOKED KILLER TODAY!!!!!!!! Oh goshhh...those looks...the shyness...the awkwardness...THIS SHOW NEEDS TO COME WITH A DISCLAIMER...*Warning: Dr. A injures just as many people as he cures*...*DEAD*...

LOLZ!!!!!!! Tanu, I'll reply  to the rest of your post in a few minutes...including the DANGEROUS precap and the KILLING drive home that will surely follow...and the way Dr. A LOOKED at Nidhi when that random lady asked him to drive her home...I NEED TO LIE DOWN WHEN IM WATCHING TOMORROW'S EPISODE.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaDarine1980

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

OOOMGGG MB LOOKED KILLER TODAY!!!!!!!! Oh goshhh...those looks...the shyness...the awkwardness...THIS SHOW NEEDS TO COME WITH A DISCLAIMER...*Warning: Dr. A injures just as many people as he cures*...*DEAD*...

LOLZ!!!!!!! Tanu, I'll reply  to the rest of your post in a few minutes...including the DANGEROUS precap and the KILLING drive home that will surely follow...and the way Dr. A LOOKED at Nidhi when that random lady asked him to drive her home...I NEED TO LIE DOWN WHEN IM WATCHING TOMORROW'S EPISODE.

Yanku.. Lie down n get ur seat belt in place.. jus in case.. ur heart leaps out... of ur mouth.. watching them stealing glances... EmbarrassedWinkROFL

N i swear... Ashu is looking killer by the day... if this goes on.. it wont be long.. before wifey.. loses her marbles.. like us.. ROFL

Darine1980yanks28

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreya-

Yes Tanu, the protein shakes and massaeu relation was relatable LOL 

I am mad at Nidhi after today's episode. She was being downright cruel with Ashutosh for no rhyme or reason.Disapprove Ouch  And when she gave him those joker shoes, that was the height of immaturity. Stern Smile

I hope tomorrow's episode gives us some nice convo between them in the car... 

Shreya.. agree... the epi was not as exciting as yesterday... i thot Nidhi wuld call him aside n give him his shoes n some cute AshNi moments..but.. hiding it again.. made me confused...Confused

Oh hell..i have switched off the logical side of my head... jus watching the MAGIC LOL

Bingeyanks28

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged

the guy is soo patient i mean dr.ashutosh..no screaming nothing ..so calmly he handled it and looked soo dashing and handsome...awww drooling startsDay Dreaming

mallika was all jal bhun kar today...the way she left..i loved how he raised his arm as if alright ...

i think nidhi ka childishness they are showing so much coz it may come to a halt for some reason..hence this over dose...

though i agree she shld have given the shoes back to him at some point not tease him soo long...

Edited by sun29 - 25 October 2011 at 9:24am

Armu4eva-Khush-

yanks28 IF-Sizzlerz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

Yanku.. Lie down n get ur seat belt in place.. jus in case.. ur heart leaps out... of ur mouth.. watching them stealing glances... EmbarrassedWinkROFL

N i swear... Ashu is looking killer by the day... if this goes on.. it wont be long.. before wifey.. loses her marbles.. like us.. ROFL

SillySillySillySillySillySillySilly I've lost it Tanu, I admit it...he's just so...SillySillySilly none of the actors on TV can match him...none. Day DreamingHeart I think wifey's in denial...she's going to lose it big time...and probably forget everything she learned during her medical studies...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

the guy is soo patient i mean dr.ashutosh..no screaming nothing ..so calmly he handled it and looked soo dashing and handsome...awww drooling startsDay Dreaming

mallika was all jal bhun kar today...the way she left..i loved how he raised his arm as if alright ...

i think nidhi ka childishness they are showing so much coz it may come to a halt for some reason..hence this over dose...

though i agree she shld have given the shoes back to him at some point not tease him soo long...

I know.. SunMeera... makes me drool like crazy.. esp how he told her... 'if she is angry.. .jus let it go' Embarrassed Day Dreaming  Thorough Gentleman! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rabzonedgeyanks28sun29

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index