Other Star One Shows

Piya will become vampire too! Party Time!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Puja_Nava

Puja_Nava

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Hey Abhiyans!

Did you all see sbs today?...Haseena will bite our beloved Piya and my prediction is that she will indeed become a vampire...since both abhay and chand are busy getting the potion for haseena, neither one of them will be able to come and save piya..so our sunshine will become a vampire...now a lot of you might remember that you need to be bitten 3 times in full moon day to become a vampire...but logic and pkyek don't go together anymoreLOL...so I have a feeling Piya will become a vampire for sometime and abhay might cure her later..but who cares I am more interested in seeing the fiercy side of vampire piya who will fight against maithili and save abhayLOL...I was missing suku playing negative, but what a bonus for all abhiyans!...we will get to see suku playing a positive vampire...I am desperately looking forward to this track...

Request: Those of you who do not have anything good to say about piya or abhiya, please stay away from this topic...and those of you who would like to discuss any other characters, pair or prediction can find the topics related to them and comment there

Thanks!Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Piya will become vampire too! Party Time!" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top