Sasural Simar Ka

Sid and Roli?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
If they are gonna do a story with sid and roli i think they need to change the actress. She's looks too young when seen with Sid. I liked her in Balika Vadu but she's supposed to be playing an 18 year old in the show and she just looks too young.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhani77

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sid and Roli?" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nanaav

nanaav

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
agreedBig smile

diyajoshi12

diyajoshi12

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
I disagree... avika is a fab actress... she has proved her metal as balika vadhu and has proved her metal over and over agin and she is amazing as roli... and for me sid and roli will make a more vibrant and charming couplethan the dull boring and slow prem sim couple...Manish and avika are great and powerful perfomers.. im looking forward to their love story to begin...instead of watching a dumb and boring couple prem sim...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aoishi_2006_PRIYAVADHANA_loveGaurav

KaShCrazyAneesa

Goldie

KaShCrazyAneesa

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
I just feel that she's still too young for the "romantic scenes" such as falling into his arms and the eyelocks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bluedreamz953znursingh

SOHA15

SOHA15

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Avika is way too young to be trying to play a 18 year old. It's not working. She's like 12-13 Maximum...puberty shows in her voice and face.  Sidd is an old man compared to her. Roli should get with her neighbor with the glasses. Theyre the same age. They need to stop trying act like I was born yesterday and like I don't know that Roli is a bachi and siddhant is clearly in his late twenties/early thirties. If they gave Avika this role 3 years later it may have worked. They should get Roli with the neighbor boy with the glasses.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.