Diya Aur Baati Hum

Suraj Such a Mammas Boy and Bhabhasa is Useless

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Yesterdays episode Suraj was highly disappointing and had no voice of his own and lacked character..he was about to stop vikram but his evil devil mummy dear asked Suraj not to interfere..so he acted like a silly scared Mammas boy and obediently moved away..yesterday i disliked him for that..why he is so obedient that when his dirty cheap brother beats up Meenakshi..Suraj was silently witnessing the whole thing just because his evil mummy said not to interfere..he has still a long way to go before he becomes a proper strong character with courage..now he is way too soft and obedient robot controlled by bhabho and has no guts

Bhabhasa husband of Bhabho is such a useless character..he is like a big old pillar or mango tree in the background..always standing there and of no use..he didnt care if his daughter-in-law was getting beaten up he just was thinking of having some biryani and then go to sleep.

Edited by desikudi2008 - 25 October 2011 at 6:47am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shantellbrownhp18Tanyazb2011-Ramya-_mahi_Hi_Friendsarshi_karishDreamygal301_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suraj Such a Mammas Boy and Bhabhasa is Useless" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Agree with you.

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Suraj disappointed me when he turned away from his bhabi getting beaten  up . .So what if his mother told him not to interfere , what  was happening was almost criminal and he should have told his mother not to give him such kassams ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
this is exactly how Suraj is, so I didn't get surprised or disappointed! He obeys his mom blindly n doesn't go against her wishes... it will take him time to find his courage n stand up! He only stands up tall when she isn't there... like that awesome bus scene

but loved how he was defending Meenakshi in today's epi. stopping his mom from kicking her out! n how cleverly he brought out the example of Mohit him n chavi...
n for a change even the dad found his voice LOL

infact his bro too was slapping his wife just coz he thought that would satisfy his mom, but NO, no matter how much time goes by, a DIL always remains the daughter of some other family!!

I simply hated the fact that Meenakshi was supposed to be the only responsible in the house, n she couldn't slap Mohit n Chavi and force out the truth...
waiting for the day when their truth comes in front of bhabho Angry

Edited by _dkmystery_ - 25 October 2011 at 9:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillMaarYaarb2011Hi_FriendsRolzz

-Ramya-

Viewbie

-Ramya-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
not so interesting epi's from past 2 days Sleepy high voltage dramaConfused

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
totally agree wid u dear...

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
hahahahaha Bhabasa a mango tree lolLOL.. i love that lol..LOL
yeap i agree sweetieSmile.. sooraj is just way too obedientDead.. i mean my brother is also like that.. a momma's boy but he never defends my mom when she is wrongSmile.. sooraj has to realize the difference between being obedient to mom and being a civilized human beingBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.