Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged

CID investigates in Kolkata

Lead actors of popular Indian tele-serial CID were in Kolkata on Monday shooting in the city's intellectual hub, the College Street Coffee House, as fans of the long running TV series scrambled to get up and close with the "sleuths" they adore on the small screen.

The CID team shared their experiences of acting in the popular series for such a long period of time.

Actor Shivaji Satam, who plays the character of ACP Pradyuman, said that though he has played the same character for so many years, he does not feel monotonous or bored portraying ACP Pradyuman on-screen.

"Does Sachin Tendulkar feel bored after scoring so many centuries. No at all. There is no place for boredom. It is still exciting to play the character," Shivaji Satam said.

He also mentioned that the honesty and sincerity as portrayed by the on-screen characters is one of the key reasons that attract the viewers.

"I have been the most blessed person to act in a serial that is still popular," he said.

The CID team of Shivaji Satam, Aditya Srivastava, Dayanand Shetty and Vivek V. Mashru were busy shooting a special episode of the serial in the iconic Coffee House.

"Packaging and entertainment, these two things are the key factors behind the success of the serial. Every body can watch the serial together, every episode has a new story," actor Aditya Srivastava, who plays the character of Senior Inspector Abhijeet, said.

When he was asked about his experience of being a part of the serial, Srivastava said, "It has been a great experience."

He added that the team has explored various cities and good locations while shooting for the serial CID.

Sharing his experience of joining the CID team actor Vivek Mashru said: "I came in the serial after winning operation Talash in 2006. It was a natioan wide search for a new officer. This is my sixth year with this serial and i think I am thankful and blessed to be a part of it."

When question was raised to good looking Vivek Mashru whether he is open to film offers or not, he said, "I am an actor and open to film offers." He has acted in the film Morning Raga.

CID is aired on Sony Entertainment Television. The special episode for which the CID team came to Kolkata would be telecast on Oct 29.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

kelly32blueberries.LINSA-Gitanjali-gadhadadaDemonStarshreelaSuneel_kumarsunnyp1414SaadritaPadmpriyaDreamyDeepz28SoonaaliAditi_97Shagnika-Twinkles-deepika102-SNEHAL-astonishdebasree04Roopal_ArDi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CID investigates in Kolkata" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepika102

IF-Sizzlerz

deepika102

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
they look tired yet great...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

maria-rock

Goldie

maria-rock

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing.

all r looks awesomeDay Dreaming

-purnima-

DreamyDeepz28

IF-Dazzler

DreamyDeepz28

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing I guess this must be the Deepavali special episode ...Wished to see some more photos...

-purnima-

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!!!!

-purnima-

-Shruti

IF-Stunnerz

-Shruti

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for posting the article :-)
Hoping for a good episode.

rahul2799

rahul2799

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
waaaiting for the episssode.

-Twinkles-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Twinkles-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing Purni Big smile

-purnima-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.