Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
 I just want to know who has a crush or like Damon/, Stefan/,Tyler/, Matt/, Jeremy or Klaus and i want to know when u see ur cutypie on pic./tv  what happens to u? Who is ur pfavorite?? What attracts u in this special hawty? Would u like sum guy just as ur hawty?

A short song for ur hawty;
...Tere naam se jee loon
tere naam se marr jaaun 
teri jaan ke sadke mein kuchh aaisa kar jaaun
tune kya kar dala marr gayi main mitt gayi main
ho ri ha ri ho gayi main teri deewani deewani
smiley.png image by vicuamua
Am in a funny and romantic moodROFL

Edited by .Reshama. - 25 October 2011 at 5:54am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10PristineSoulmeriyaarAnn_92--faroo--k-ekta fanAbray..DamonCrazy..carisma2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Damon,Stefan,Tyler,Matt,Jeremy,Klaus*" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Come on guys

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I wont bite u guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiG

_Team_Damon

Goldie

_Team_Damon

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Damon is my only favourite character in TVD... The fact that Ian's hott and drop dead gorgeous just ads to it. 
Besides the humour and dark wit and the fact that he's entertaining... His character is so deep and multidimensional. He doesn't mind being tagged as 'the bad brother' by everybody... the only people who matter to him are Elena and Stefan (even though he pretends otherwise). Damon hides his good side because he's afraid of being in a vulnerable position... He believes he's a monster because lets face it he is a vampire... blood thirst and instincts to kill are a part of his nature. He's not running away from it neither does he have a problem controlling it.
I love him for his attitude... his dialogues... don't get me started on his looks... Day Dreaming
 I painted a Damon poster  that sits on my desk and boy... is he distracting  

and that my friend... is how obsessed I am. *sigh*

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10luvabhiya9PristineSoulshivi02k-ekta fanRatiGAbraysoniasharmin89.Reshama.nikita_88

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I have a huge crush on Damon...I love his character a lot...In season 3 i am kind of getting addicted by this one character...i kind of like this character from season 1 but there is something different in season 3...i rip the replay button and see the Damon scenes...i love the way this character has shaped up wheter its evilness, betrayal , heart broken, shocked , in love, or any other this is my fav fav character
besides this Ian is hot i love his looks a lot...he has his own charm which makes Damon more special

I like Stefan too but the Vampire Stefan...Vampire Stefan is freaking hot

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9.Reshama.Real.Madrid

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Reshama.

I wont bite u guys

sorry dear for late reply i came to see ur post just nowOuch

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Team_Damon

Damon is my only favourite character in TVD... The fact that Ian's hott and drop dead gorgeous just ads to it. 
Besides the humour and dark wit and the fact that he's entertaining... His character is so deep and multidimensional. He doesn't mind being tagged as 'the bad brother' by everybody... the only people who matter to him are Elena and Stefan (even though he pretends otherwise). Damon hides his good side because he's afraid of being in a vulnerable position... He believes he's a monster because lets face it he is a vampire... blood thirst and instincts to kill are a part of his nature. He's not running away from it neither does he have a problem controlling it.
I love him for his attitude... his dialogues... don't get me started on his looks... Day Dreaming
 I painted a Damon poster  that sits on my desk and boy... is he distracting  

and that my friend... is how obsessed I am. *sigh*
u said it very well dear..Thumbs Up and am also obsessed with himBlushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Team_DamonAbray

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MugRaj

I have a huge crush on Damon...I love his character a lot...In season 3 i am kind of getting addicted by this one character...i kind of like this character from season 1 but there is something different in season 3...i rip the replay button and see the Damon scenes...i love the way this character has shaped up wheter its evilness, betrayal , heart broken, shocked , in love, or any other this is my fav fav character
besides this Ian is hot i love his looks a lot...he has his own charm which makes Damon more special

I like Stefan too but the Vampire Stefan...Vampire Stefan is freaking hot
thanks dear for ur comment, i love everything of damonDay Dreaming
and stefan is a hawt vampy as well.LOL

Edited by .Reshama. - 28 October 2011 at 2:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10RatiG

Post Reply New Post

Go to top