Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -vandy-

i know he kept on shouting"main bhagwaan nahi hoo"...but still...none of his actions were humane!

I think this is why he was angry when heer was leaving him... he told her... I am also human.. I make mistakes...he knew he was Heer's God and was upset bcoz she treated him as God!!

The fool! I was hit him on his head and set it striaght.. how could he not know what he did in the night!!!πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sam123_0

I think this is why he was angry when heer was leaving him... he told her... I am also human.. I make mistakes...he knew he was Heer's God and was upset bcoz she treated him as God!!

The fool! I was hit him on his head and set it striaght.. how could he not know what he did in the night!!!πŸ˜†

yes sam...
people expected him to be above all human beings all that timesπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
ohh sam...same here...even i wanted to smack him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
let alone forgetting wat he never did that night...but telling heer the full truth...wen he knew heer had been hiding stuff from him all these days! he could've easily tried to find out exactly wat happened in his own way!
that way we could've got back our detective prem too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

but its a beautiful compilation sam😊

hmm...
thats y i posted abt this scene...
at that point of time...imagining hc without stubble was unbearable...coz it meant he was not prem...and frankly i used to feel i might never like him without his stubble(i' talking abt the days i was a fresh fresh prem diwani...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hc deewanapan was still not in the airπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

today that same guy...looks yummier wen clean shaven!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually after that stupid death track... I did not bother seeing kis desh... bcoz for me kis desh was about Prem and Heer... and so I could not watch it!

After Prem came back jumping around like a monkey... I decided to catch up on the scenes... only to see where who was and why.. and that song hurt me.. even after knowing that Prem had come back..I could not see Heer walk down those stairs... alone... I loved the song... but seeing Heer like that was something 🀒🀒

Though post-leap.. I continued witth kis desh only bcoz of Prem... it was no longer Heer-Prem.. the number of times.. Heer hurt Prem was just horrible!!

Remember 19th August 2009! "Mein thak gaya ho Heer" Oh poor Prem!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail

yes sam...

people expected him to be above all human beings all that timesπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
ohh sam...same here...even i wanted to smack him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
let alone forgetting wat he never did that night...but telling heer the full truth...wen he knew heer had been hiding stuff from him all these days! he could've easily tried to find out exactly wat happened in his own way!
that way we could've got back our detective prem too!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

No that would not have been Prem then... Prem was someone who did everything with full honesty!!! I loved him for doing that... but I wanted to hit him again when he let Heer go.. Ok I know heer gave him her vasta and all that... but still he could have kept track of her...

Prem always believed his and Heer's relation could sustain all problems.. he did not know that he would have to fight against Heer to tell her how much he loved her!!
VandyP thumbnail

Actually after that stupid death track... I did not bother seeing kis desh... bcoz for me kis desh was about Prem and Heer... and so I could not watch it!

After Prem came back jumping around like a monkey... I decided to catch up on the scenes... only to see where who was and why.. and that song hurt me.. even after knowing that Prem had come back..I could not see Heer walk down those stairs... alone... I loved the song... but seeing Heer like that was something 🀒🀒

Though post-leap.. I continued witth kis desh only bcoz of Prem... it was no longer Heer-Prem.. the number of times.. Heer hurt Prem was just horrible!!

Remember 19th August 2009! "Mein thak gaya ho Heer" Oh poor Prem!!!

i still rem not watching it on tv...coz we were suppose to bring down the trps...in our fight to get back prem...
and i used to watch it on YT just to catch a glimpse of prem here and there!😭😭😭😭😭
for me heer was prem's heer till they got married...
uske baad it became too unbearable for me...
wat i loved abt premeer was heer's innocence...and prem's passion!
post their marriage...the innocence of heer was gone...she did all that i had never imagined her to...and post leap toh...i so wished prem had never told her the truth...
instead of respecting prem's truth...she kept on accusing him...
till that point it was tolerable...
but keeping him deprived of his child was just too much!

yes i rem sam...my heart cried for prem...i soo wished he had never loved heer
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail

No that would not have been Prem then... Prem was someone who did everything with full honesty!!! I loved him for doing that... but I wanted to hit him again when he let Heer go.. Ok I know heer gave him her vasta and all that... but still he could have kept track of her...

Prem always believed his and Heer's relation could sustain all problems.. he did not know that he would have to fight against Heer to tell her how much he loved her!!

i'm not saying he should've hidden it from her...
instead...he should've atleast tried to know the full truth himself...
all he saw was...him sharing the bed with ash!
i soo wanted to pull his ears and make him understand that sharing ur bed doesn't necessarily mean ding dong🀣🀣

abb mere mohan ko dekho...he knows everything😎

naa sam...he would've never done anything against her wish...

haa had he known she was preggers...even heer would not have been able to stop him!...i'm sure of that!😊

yes sam...its said naa...u can fight the whole world...but u become helpless infront of ur heart!
sam123_0 thumbnail

i still rem not watching it on tv...coz we were suppose to bring down the trps...in our fight to get back prem...

and i used to watch it on YT just to catch a glimpse of prem here and there!😭😭😭😭😭
for me heer was prem's heer till they got married...
uske baad it became too unbearable for me...
wat i loved abt premeer was heer's innocence...and prem's passion!
post their marriage...the innocense off heer was gone...she did all that i had never imagined her to...and post leap toh...i so wished prem had never told her the truth...
instead of respecting prem's truth...she kept on accusing him...
till that point it was tolerable...
but keeping him deprived of his child was just too much!

yes i rem sam...my heart cried for prem...i soo wished he had never loved heer

You know in that mandir.. when heer said "kosti ho mein uss din ko.. jis din mein tumse milli" I wanted to shake Heer real bad and tell her... it is the other way round... you have killed this guy many times for only one mistake he did in life!!!

Heer was never mean to Prem... but hiding his child... was the meanest Heer could do... no wonder when Prem went back to Canada he cried holding his father.. that he became a father... but still does not know the name of his kid!!!

The best reaction of a father... HC showed was when Prem comes home and tells bauji that Chahat called his "papa" today!! Oh that scene was so sweet.. I wanted to run and give Prem a hug.. I am glad he had bauji to do that!!!
sam123_0 thumbnail

i'm not saying he should've hidden it from her...

instead...he should've atleast tried to know the full truth himself...
all he saw was...him sharing the bed with ash!
i soo wanted to pull his ears and make him understand that sharing ur bed doesn't necessarily mean ding dong🀣🀣

abb mere mohan ko dekho...he knows everything😎

naa sam...he would've never done anything against her wish...

haa had he known she was preggers...even heer would not have been able to stop him!...i'm sure of that!😊

yes sam...its said naa...u can fight the whole world...but u become helpless infront of ur heart!

Arre Prem used to think also from his heart! Had he ever used his head... we would all have more hair on our heads!!!

Mohan is ismart! I so want to see him go to Kastur's room and see his reaction to the various Mohan's murtis in there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and sleeping on that small girly bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

You know in that mandir.. when heer said "kosti ho mein uss din ko.. jis din mein tumse milli" I wanted to shake Heer real bad and tell her... it is the other way round... you have killed this guy many times for only one mistake he did in life!!!

Heer was never mean to Prem... but hiding his child... was the meanest Heer could do... no wonder when Prem went back to Canada he cried holding his father.. that he became a father... but still does not know the name of his kid!!!

The best reaction of a father... HC showed was when Prem comes home and tells bauji that Chahat called his "papa" today!! Oh that scene was so sweet.. I wanted to run and give Prem a hug.. I am glad he had bauji to do that!!!

y didn't u do it sam?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
don't remind me of it sam...can u even imagine... how tough it was for him to know he was a father...but not even getting an opportunity to hold his own blood?
hc portrayed it soo brilliantly...
each day...he brought tears in my eyes!
well...for me best scene as prem papa was wen he puts chahat to sleep...the way he caresses her face...and shoos lalu as he walks in the room...πŸ˜†
VandyP thumbnail

Arre Prem used to think also from his heart! Had he ever used his head... we would all have more hair on our heads!!!

Mohan is ismart! I so want to see him go to Kastur's room and see his reaction to the various Mohan's murtis in there πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and sleeping on that small girly bed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

then lets start one andolan in desh forum.."hamein humaare sarke saare baal vaapas karo prem!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
oh...yes...i just can't wait for the epi to air tonight!
his..."mujhe abhi nahi pahuchna hai" is still going on in my headπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
on second thoughts...wat if mohan is pretty impressed by the light atmosphere of desai house...and decides to spend some more days there!
wanna see baapji's reaction to it!πŸ˜†