Uttaran

Ichha is insane!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

katy:love

Groupbie

katy:love

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged
there is no need of being mahaan n takin a stupid decision of not conceiving again...it ws her decision n now i dun knw y she iz dying to feed yuvraj...its true ichha has alwayz interfered in tappu's lyf...if we think practicaly tapasya is nt at all wrong..if we wud hv been at her place we'll behave in a same way...tapasya cant give birth again bt ichha dsnt hv ne prblm lyk dat...mai is also corect in her way...wen her so called bahu can give waris to her family den y nt...she was neva against adopting mukdha...
its only Ichha who is creating all dis prblms...tappu is happy in her lyf yaar...pls nt again...1st her mom dad,den veer n nw yuvraj...
after such a long tym i thnk tappu hs got better husband dan Ichha...SmileSmileSmile
rathod is wealthy n romantic n most imp loves tappu a lot...
so pls Ichha mam stay away frm tappu's life...u've two kids to take care...dun run behind yuvraj...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yogithabechocozvarun.tap.lovelylotus.SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ichha is insane!!!!" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
I swear to God I am really dreading what new havoc this stupid woman will create in my Tapu's life! If she again comes to destroy her marriage then I swearAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.lovelylotus.

.lovelylotus.

IF-Sizzlerz

.lovelylotus.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by katy:love

there is no need of being mahaan n takin a stupid decision of not conceiving again...it ws her decision n now i dun knw y she iz dying to feed yuvraj...its true ichha has alwayz interfered in tappu's lyf...if we think practicaly tapasya is nt at all wrong..if we wud hv been at her place we'll behave in a same way...tapasya cant give birth again bt ichha dsnt hv ne prblm lyk dat...mai is also corect in her way...wen her so called bahu can give waris to her family den y nt...she was neva against adopting mukdha...
its only Ichha who is creating all dis prblms...tappu is happy in her lyf yaar...pls nt again...1st her mom dad,den veer n nw yuvraj...
after such a long tym i thnk tappu hs got better husband dan Ichha...SmileSmileSmile
rathod is wealthy n romantic n most imp loves tappu a lot...
so pls Ichha mam stay away frm tappu's life...u've two kids to take care...dun run behind yuvraj...

Agree completely!
Ich should stop interfereing in taps like again n again , n
Get a life ich! Learn to respect ur fami mems!
No MIL would want a DIL like ich, never been dutiful nor responsible!
Poor veer, she doesnt love him as much he does n she hides everything from him!
If she stops interfering rasya will get back to normal but she is not stopping preying on them
Angry
Cvs, u cant effrd to lose rasya coz no one cares much about dead veech
so plz stop bring this person to rasya lives!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top