Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Kritika's Bday on SBS

SBS showed kritika's private bday bash just now...they said aaj hai hai Aarohi urf Dr. Nidhi urf Kritika ka janamdin Tongue  
she cut a cake by the poolside and looked pretty in red & black...her friends Manav Archana Jai Mahi & Aditi Mukti were present...they smeared her face with chocolate cake & dunked her in the pool Wink
    Sbs said karan kundra was surprisingly missing lets find out where he is so they called him up he was in Jalandhar said after a long time he got to celebrate Diwali with his family so couldnt make it for Kritika's bday...He told sbs to wish her ...They asked what gift he will send her ..he said no gift will do i will go myself as a gift to wish her when i am freeLOL
SBS said more than Kritika her friends missed KaranConfused
they showed a few old clips of Karan Kritika togetherEmbarrassed
Sushant said to kritika u were 35 on your last bday how old are u now she said 3..WinkLOL

Kritika's bday on SBB
 SBB said Dr. Nidhi ko mili dohri khushi ( double happiness) as its Diwali plus her bdayBig smile
Nidhi in blue lehnga decorating Priyanka's house with diwali banner and diyas...she did pooja aarti tooBig smile
they said  since Kritika is busy on her bday on the KTLK set her family & friends aren't there..so SBB brought her a cake..Kritika was very happy she said mai bday par devdas bani hui thi as i am alone on set so thanks to SBB for the lovely cake with my favourite Ferrero Rocher chocolate on top...i will eat this all on my own won't share with anyone and she licked her chocolatey fingers..LOLWink

Edited by ramonag - 25 October 2011 at 3:41am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gonte86-anzaeram-Armu4evajustpratiKaranKittu4evaSimritaSingh--Anushka--NandiniSh-Khush-achieverkavyasamhermosocuttieeyanks28.DarkParadise..-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika's Bday on SBS :)) AND SBB:))" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwirledDreams

IF-Sizzlerz

SwirledDreams

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Awee so sweet...thankz 4 update

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Aww.. Karan not there.. :(   Feeling sad...for Kritz!

But sounds like a cute segment..!! Thank u so much for sharing..!! <3

Happy Birthdayyy Kritz!! <3

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Amulya159KaranKittu4evajustprati...RamonaG....

NandiniSh

IF-Dazzler

NandiniSh

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
hope all well between Karan Kritz I had doubt after seeing SBS segment ConfusedConfused they show his recorded voice on phone telling SBS to wish herErmm
but leave it its their personal lifeTongue
thanks Ramo di for sharing the updatesSmile

hermoso

IF-Rockerz

hermoso

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing .

Ashi22

IF-Rockerz

Ashi22

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Thanks. I was waiting for her birthday segment.its really sad that karan was not there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
thnx 4d written update
very sweet segment...full of fun n masti bt karan was missing
still they got his msg...n so sweet, he said "he will himself go as a gift"
luvd it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4eva

-Olly-

IF-Rockerz

-Olly-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
the bday segment din seem a bday segment without karan!..he is the jaan of everything1..it was evident everyone missed him and we were missing him loads ..but thankfully sbs showed the glimpses of him ..and also that audio msg it was supersweet!!..love u karan!..hope u come back mumbai asap and then we can see u and kritz together !..

Edited by -Olly- - 25 October 2011 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratiKaranKittu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.