Posted: 19 years ago
I am new to JJKN. Why does Nandini keep repeating about her special friend (Purab). What is so special about him??? Any background history about these two....

hey welcome..i am also new to forum but not to jjkn.😃there is nothin special about purab and nandini's relationship😆...she just stressing the fact that he is "special" because the directors wanted the viewers to know ITS PURAB..wow..(not).. nothin special about each of them...they reli have no history togther...unless u want to know about jassi and Purab's history???😒 Now thats a looong story..also most argued by armaan and purab fans..😉

Originally posted by KiRaN_K

hey welcome..i am also new to forum but not to jjkn.😃there is nothin special about purab and nandini's relationship😆...she just stressing the fact that he is "special" because the directors wanted the viewers to know ITS PURAB..wow..(not).. nothin special about each of them...they reli have no history togther...unless u want to know about jassi and Purab's history???😒 Now thats a looong story..also most argued by armaan and purab fans..😉

Very well written Kiran! That seems the only reason why she keeps calling him special!

maybe they do have a special history together....hence
Nandani's comment on Purab mixing business with pleasure...
😆 😉   ðŸ˜ƒ

😆😆Jprasad...

yeah maybe..." they have a special relationship"

Kiran_k and jprasad.. very naughty😆😆!!!

Another blooper... if Purab has been such a special friend of Nandini's and we know that the news about Purab's impending wedding to Jassi had been fodder for the Page 3 mills... how come Nandini neither knows it was JASSI who broke Purab's heart (can they really have had entire conversations😲 without once taking her or Gulmohur's name!!?!) and neither did she read the gossip sections about their engagement and break-up... 😕😕

😛😆queenbee...

many bloopers! also nandini keeps on saying " jassi you have to meet my special friend" but jassi doesn't even ask her name!! i mean what friend says "my special friend without telling their name????"

aree yaar naam bataa denge to hamaara bheja fry nahin hoga naa !!!!

itni si baat hai !!😉

aree yaar naam bataa denge to hamaara bheja fry nahin hoga naa !!!!

itni si baat hai !!😉- nishi

yeah..ur right.😆.they are definitely good at frying our bheja..by overally saying.." my special friend..my special friend..."grrrrr

wait a sec ond! special friend, is abloopr for T&D becuz they neeeded to put purab in somehow! and metting jassi again! lol! Purab is special becuz ummmm loadz of reasons! if i say sumthin then every1 will argue once again! naah! nandini and purab dont have history! becuz if they did, would nnandini be all over him and all! and nandini looks smart and sensible and mature enuff that she would hit on neone!

-mika