Thoughts about KTLK

reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been watching this serial from day 1 and there are a couple of things I could not digest. This serial has an amazing story-line and the lead actors are doing a great job. I really feel the CVs need to take a note of these points to take it to the very top. A couple of things shown on this serial are so unreal.

- First, the hospital has either the senior doctors or interns. No one in between.
- The seniors never sit thru an OPD. He is either in the wards (which normally does not happen) or in his cabin doing some clerical work. We almost always see him with a pen and a paper or giving directions to the administrative doctor. Thats so unimaginable.
- Nidhi was in the hospital for just 2 days and she seems to have made a mark on everyone in the hospital right from the nurses to the patients and everyone seems to be missing her. Come on guys, wake up. These days any big workplace has tons of new joinees and most of them are noticed only after a month or so that too when they have made a breakthrough.
- The wedding sequence that was shown yesterday was so unreal. The cold drink sequence uff... can't Dr. Ashutosh wash the stain off himself. Does he need anybody to do that for him. I mean its so ridiculous. He is being shown as someone so stern and strong and that no non-sense character and yet this from the CVs. Even if he needed help, I am sure the marriage venue would have had tons of helpers to do this.
- Also Nidhi and Ashutosh putting their hands on the bride and the groom. Agreed Nidhi was the bride's friend but I am sure the groom had relatives and friends who could have done that.

All I am trying to say here is let the meetings happen between them by chance. Why force it down the viewers throat ? I am a big fan of this storyline and this serial and MB and KK but the CVs are disappointing me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
yes there a lot of loop holes  in the show. hjust like how N is missed by everyone and that sick bachha running away in search of a doctor who almost killed him!its OTT! But at the same I think we shouldnt go deep into trivial matters like why he is roaming around the ward or why he kept his hand on the BG. How are they supposed to create drama if they put Dr.A in the cabin all the time😆
lidvin thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh i am loving the show.  As long as there is no saas-bahu character. no negative vibes wherein only the negative character wins all the time and the heroine keeps on crying. no matter whatever loopholes i am enjoying the show, its fun, drama and acting wise all characters are doing justice in the show.
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lidvin

Oh i am loving the show.  As long as there is no saas-bahu character. no negative vibes wherein only the negative character wins all the time and the heroine keeps on crying. no matter whatever loopholes i am enjoying the show, its fun, drama and acting wise all characters are doing justice in the show.

yep me as well!
same pinch :)
Armu4eva thumbnail
Loved ur post..!! Agree with all the issues u have highlighted..!!

What irks the Logical me... is the inconsistency in the track n rushing up of AshNi ...really why r the CVs hell bent to mess up such a beautiful story :S  confuses me to the hilt!!

Nyways.. i guess till the TRPs stabilise..we are in for a bumpy.. n flashy ride... !! :(
fiona18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: justprati

yep me as well!

same pinch :)

same here even I like dis show & I am enjoying it.
AreYaar thumbnail
Nice post...yesterday's episode was utter STUPIDITY...I feel so sorry for MB that he is being made to do such inane and senseless stuff in the name of "light hearted comedy"🤢🤢🤢🤢

They aren't even respecting the CLASS of the man anymore...I can already see signs of how they are going to use BUFFOONERY of the sort that was used in Dil Mil Gayye...

I guess I was wrong to think that MB had escaped that and finally gotten a role worth of his talent that would RESPECT that talent and his age...but no...apparently only BUFFOONERY sells on TV.

There is no way these ppl have the CLASS to come up with a sensitive, CLASSY love story b/w two individuals with this age gap...they HAVE to make it TACKY and PATHETIC with trite SHAADI foreshadowing all the time🤢🤢🤢🤢
AreYaar thumbnail
Btw I have to add...it's amazing that you are being told not to think of these things and just enjoy the show cuz there is no negative character?? Seriously??? So they can show ANY kind of crap in this show and that should be fine for us as long as there is no negative character?

There is NO sense left in this show and it seems very few ppl even want to acknowledge that anymore...the essence of this show, of the original theme is TOTALLY LOST
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i full on agree with u and each and everything u mentioned
the show really have lots n lots of loopholes which should be corrected in the coming epi's
and yes it is a well known fact that the show is quite supernatural
loved ur post
Nidhi was in the hospital for just 2 days and she seems to have made a mark on everyone in the hospital right from the nurses to the patients and everyone seems to be missing her. Come on guys, wake up. These days any big workplace has tons of new joinees and most of them are noticed only after a month or so that too when they have made a breakthrough.
i fullon agree with u on this
even i found it really a u know very much over
i don't think this can happen even in movies
i never saw such thing before in any movie or show

The wedding sequence that was shown yesterday was so unreal. The cold drink sequence uff... can't Dr. Ashutosh wash the stain off himself. Does he need anybody to do that for him. I mean its so ridiculous. He is being shown as someone so stern and strong and that no non-sense character and yet this from the CVs. Even if he needed help, I am sure the marriage venue would have had tons of helpers to do this.

i agree here too...i mean ok we tolerated that nidhi washed his shirt but how did priyanka's mom asked her to do so?.i was so shocked...how can she ask something like this to a girl..and it was really very unreal..nidhi was alright with it..gosh...really really very modern culture

Also Nidhi and Ashutosh putting their hands on the bride and the groom. Agreed Nidhi was the bride's friend but I am sure the groom had relatives and friends who could have done that.
at this time i was thinking like can't they get some good tracks to get the couple closer or connected...it was like they think we r mad..

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: roopalgupta

i full on agree with u and each and everything u mentioned
the show really have lots n lots of loopholes which should be corrected in the coming epi's
and yes it is a well known fact that the show is quite supernatural
loved ur post
Nidhi was in the hospital for just 2 days and she seems to have made a mark on everyone in the hospital right from the nurses to the patients and everyone seems to be missing her. Come on guys, wake up. These days any big workplace has tons of new joinees and most of them are noticed only after a month or so that too when they have made a breakthrough.
i fullon agree with u on this
even i found it really a u know very much over
i don't think this can happen even in movies
i never saw such thing before in any movie or show

The wedding sequence that was shown yesterday was so unreal. The cold drink sequence uff... can't Dr. Ashutosh wash the stain off himself. Does he need anybody to do that for him. I mean its so ridiculous. He is being shown as someone so stern and strong and that no non-sense character and yet this from the CVs. Even if he needed help, I am sure the marriage venue would have had tons of helpers to do this.

i agree here too...i mean ok we tolerated that nidhi washed his shirt but how did priyanka's mom asked her to do so?.i was so shocked...how can she ask something like this to a girl..and it was really very unreal..nidhi was alright with it..gosh...really really very modern culture

Also Nidhi and Ashutosh putting their hands on the bride and the groom. Agreed Nidhi was the bride's friend but I am sure the groom had relatives and friends who could have done that.
at this time i was thinking like can't they get some good tracks to get the couple closer or connected...it was like they think we r mad..

i full on agree with u...they r in a rush to get TRPs..

apart from all these wat irks me z dat how a senior doc like dr ashu ll ask an intern to join d hspital...cmon she left it by her choice...it wud b so out of character for ashu...none the less ar ashu's chrctr has lost his seriousness...all he z doing now a dayz iz glancing on nidhi or lost in flashbacks...😡