Diya Aur Baati Hum

Main dooors open?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aadil_shabbir

Goldie

aadil_shabbir

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Guys, I was watching the show other day and I noticed that main door was open and not in one episode but several. I also noticed on the show Bidaai, is this a norm in India. I find weird because they are having arguments and alot is going on and they have the main door open and hello people can hear you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Hi_Friends

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Main dooors open?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

hmm... we do not close the main door unless alone in the house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_arshi_karish

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
I guess its normal to open the doorSmile.. when i used to live in India.. we opened our door early in the morning and close late at night.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 October 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
it is not the same for all families... we keep ours closed and only open when needed!
some of my neighbors keeps their open all the time and just yesterday a man asking for money on account of Diwali, just walked in and they had a fight over it ROFL

as for arguments and outsiders looking, many a times people get out of the house and have a fight too... LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.