*Updated* FF: Pyaar, Ishq aur Mohabbat (Page 54) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@chandrika- this one was on your request! glad you liked it!

@Luvanya- thanks hun!
Excellent start ritchelle. Waiting for next chapter
amazing start ritchelle.. Luved it a lot..,u surely,do have a writers talent... Am extremely glad u started this ff nd hope u continue it on 😊
@zara990 and @anyacrazy: thank you so much for your encouragement guys! no plans to stop as of yet, i hope you guys continue to like it!

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

This story will be updated every friday in the evening (asian time, so that's like friday morning in the west). Those of you who want me to PM you, please drop me a PM regarding the same, and i'll PM you whenever i upload. Somebody already asked me to do so, which is what gave me this idea. 

Cheers,

Ritchelle
Originally posted by ritchelle21

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

This story will be updated every friday in the evening (asian time, so that's like friday morning in the west). Those of you who want me to PM you, please drop me a PM regarding the same, and i'll PM you whenever i upload. Somebody already asked me to do so, which is what gave me this idea. 

Cheers,

Ritchelle

Great going Ritchelle- keep it coming:)
thank you soumya! :) took your suggestions into action, hope you like the next few chapters!
@ritchelle

Nice ff dear. πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘waitin eagerly.. contu soon.

fabbb ff!! lovedd it..plz plzzz pm me when u update..

@binucse2989- sorry i don't know your name, but thanks a lot! do check this page on friday, 7PM IST, and you should see an update!

@luv_AnYaSGKaSH- sorry i don't know your name! thanks for the appreciation, will surely PM you when i update, which will be friday 7PM IST! stay tuned for "The Bajpaayes's Decision"