How will Arnav see Khushi in that red sari?

minihussain thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been a silent reader on india-forums until i got IPKKNDed...i've enjoyed this forum so much that i'm creating my first topic... πŸ˜› 

I was wondering how Arnav will get to see Khushi looking this beautiful...thought i'll share my version πŸ˜ƒ

Arnav gets restless because he does'nt see Khushi for a long time... and finally goes to Khushi's place hoping to get a peek of her... he then sees her through the window (the way he watched her do the Sholay scene) and gets mesmerized...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AromaHussain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
omg, thats exactly what i was thinking , all i know IF arnav sees his khushi in that red sari , he is going to be absolutely ASTONISHED to see her like thaatπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ .. just hope that Ratbag Shyam🐷😑 doesn't place his filthy eyes on khushi 🀒, please GOD pleasee !
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hopefully Khushi is called to RM therefore she is all decked up... while Payal is pretty much herself... hopefully Khushi's going out thats why she's wearing the sari to not look out of place at the Raizada house. Or imagine if buaji gifted Khushi the sari and thats how she got it... but it looks kinda expensive... I wonder if Anjali gifted her the sari?
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I think the same, Anjali must have gifted the saree to Khushi on the occasion of diwali as the  red saree resembles Anjali kind of saree(s) ...

minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aussie2011

omg, thats exactly what i was thinking , all i know IF arnav sees his khushi in that red sari , he is going to be absolutely ASTONISHED to see her like thaatπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ .. just hope that Ratbag Shyam🐷😑 doesn't place his filthy eyes on khushi 🀒, please GOD pleasee !

I'm happy i did'nt see Shyam at Khushi's place in any of those pictures πŸ˜ƒ
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
khushi looks as though she is going out. because normally when khushi dresses up, payaliya also dresses up in a similar manner...and here she's in a ordinary salwar kameez.

but if the saree is from shyam... πŸ€’πŸ€¬πŸ’”
zunsara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i hope like u all kushi will go to RM and tht's why she's wearing saree...yaar just imaging arnav ka haal after seen kushi's red hot saree 😍 rabba ve
minihussain thumbnail
Originally posted by: zunsara

i hope like u all kushi will go to RM and tht's why she's wearing saree...yaar just imaging arnav ka haal after seen kushi's red hot saree 😍 rabba ve

I also hope they show a 'dhak dhak' scene for Arnav like they do for Khushi when Arnav sees her. That would be so nice..😍
nainac01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in the sbs section, if u watch intently, u can see khushi looking back as if she is searching 4 sumone... could it be tat she felt arnav around πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he will go to pick her up for deewali pooja at his home.for di's sake