Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone!

Welcome to the Fan Fiction Index :)

I've gone through most of the pages and added the list of the FFs that I've seen. However, if by chance I've missed yours, then just reply to this post with the link of your FF. I'll definitely add it then :)

And any new FFs that come up, authors please just post the link here, and I'll add it then. I might not have a chance to go through the forum again to add the FFs to this list, so just post the link here and I will add your FF to the list.

Cheers!
Naina

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaishLadyMystiquentsindiaDakshnaFanlucky.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Fan Fiction Index" in Sapnon Se Bhare Naina forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LadyMystiquewalquest2000lucky.m

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
@naina 2127

Hey

Thanks a lot for taking trouble and creating FF INdexTongue..Thanks a tonTongue

But actually I need lil more helpTongue

in  DAKSHNA FF section( posted under my name)..though the post was created by me..but there is valuable contribution from all our forum members. Most of them have been posting their FF's in this section..This dakshna(ff) is not a contd FF..Its like one shot FF

So Can u suggest an idea so that all of them get their due share of recognition in this FF section..Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000sweetaishLadyMystique

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

@naina 2127

Hey

Thanks a lot for taking trouble and creating FF INdexTongue..Thanks a tonTongue

But actually I need lil more helpTongue

in  DAKSHNA FF section( posted under my name)..though the post was created by me..but there is valuable contribution from all our forum members. Most of them have been posting their FF's in this section..This dakshna(ff) is not a contd FF..Its like one shot FF

So Can u suggest an idea so that all of them get their due share of recognition in this FF section..Tongue

Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I'll remove that from under your name.

As an idea, hm I'll add a link to that post in the FF index, and I would suggest that you compile all the different one shots, etc that are in that thread and make an index for that post itself. I hope I'm clear on that but if not, let me know :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetaish

sweetaish

sweetaish

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
@ naina2127

hi...thank u sooo much 4 takin time out 4 d indexSmile...
but we hav a slight prob with d one-shots...if we make a mini index f sorts 4 dat nd get d links, cud u pls put dem under d one-shots heading here...nd can this index b archivd r sumthin...otherwise this post might b overlooked when othr topics pour in daily...cud u do sumthin bout dat 2 pls...

Edited by sweetaish - 27 October 2011 at 10:28am

lucky.m

lucky.m

IF-Rockerz

lucky.m

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetaish

@ naina2127

but we hav a slight prob with d one-shots...if we make a mini index f sorts 4 dat nd get d links, cud u pls put dem under d one-shots heading here...nd can this index b archivd r sumthin...otherwise this post might b overlooked when othr topics pour in daily...cud u do sumthin bout dat 2 pls...

@ naina 2127

Hi , ditto here.Can u help us out with this mini index..Tongue

.sio.angel.

IF-Sizzlerz

.sio.angel.

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
thanks for creating this post yaar...

..Naina..

..Naina..

Posted: 29 October 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky.m

Originally posted by sweetaish

@ naina2127

@ naina 2127

Hi , ditto here.Can u help us out with this mini index..Tongue

I'll add the link to this in the Archive Mansion so it will be easier to find for everyone :)

And definitely! If you guys manage to make a mini index for that one thread, then I'll gladly add an OS section and add them to that.

Cheers!
Naina

sweetaish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.