Gulaal

Tu Nahi toh Kuchh bhi Kahaan!Epi 48,49,50 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 16

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
I actually love the way Kesu just stops Gullu and says "jhoot mat bol" he does not want her to mollycoddle him...and yet the irony is that he loves being mollycoddled by her...

You know when he says that he sounds a bit grown up na?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuMR21chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tu Nahi toh Kuchh bhi Kahaan!Epi 48,49,50 (Page 7)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keithuu

oh..kaali chaudas ka ye matbal hai...maine anju ko dabloo nbanaya..TongueyeaayyyParty

Kitty..pehle tune aur Chaitu ne milke mere swaami ke pics kaa kachra kiyaa and now you have made a dabloo out of me...CryCryCry

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chweetu

Dera jamaana means to make place...yaane you have made place in my heartEmbarrassed

Ab me seriously tamatar ban chuki hoon..Blushing..aap tho hamare dil mein bohoth pehele hi tent lagake baitgayi..my chandu..Hug

Yeah...tu bhi tamatar ban gayi smilie_girl_076.gif

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituMR21chweetu

Keithuu

IF-Rockerz

Keithuu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalg

Originally posted by Keithuu

oh..kaali chaudas ka ye matbal hai...maine anju ko dabloo nbanaya..TongueyeaayyyParty

Kitty..pehle tune aur Chaitu ne milke mere swaami ke pics kaa kachra kiyaa and now you have made a dabloo out of me...CryCryCry
mujhe bada maza aaying...LOL LOL LOL

-Srushti-AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuMR21chweetu

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged

I actually love the way Kesu just stops Gullu and says "jhoot mat bol" he does not want her to mollycoddle him...and yet the irony is that he loves being mollycoddled by her...

Haye re that is whayt I have been saying since yesterday...This kid has an adult in him..and that adult brat had this kid in him...Ab kare toh kya kareEmbarrassed

And Owww...he finally says...'Tu hai toh mujhe kissi aur ki zaroorat nahi!'...it has always been like that na>> he never did care for anyoen else if he had her with him!!

Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuMR21chweetu

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

exactly Anju...he behaves as a grown up when he wants to or when he very well knew that he is correct...even we see that in yesterdays epi when he asks her whether she is afraid of darkness...

-Srushti-AnjalgBioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuchweetu

Anjalg

IF-Dazzler

Anjalg

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Gullu says that the elders have the haq to scold the youngers and besides she loves him most of all...I love the smile on Kesu's face when she says that...he does not need to hear anything more...

Kesu says that once Vassy comes back, he will tell him that Gullu really looked after him...

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Geeshani

Originally posted by chweetu

Dera jamaana means to make place...yaane you have made place in my heartEmbarrassed

Ab me seriously tamatar ban chuki hoon..Blushing..aap tho hamare dil mein bohoth pehele hi tent lagake baitgayi..my chandu..Hug

Yeah...tu bhi tamatar ban gayi smilie_girl_076.gif

hahah world ke best tomatoesEmbarrassed!!!
and he is again a vulnerable kid now..as he says that when Vasant bha will come, I will tell him that Gulaal is the sweetest!!!! oye!! we know that you dont need to tell us!

Bioinfo_ChaituGeeshuKeithuuMR21chweetu

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.