Gulaal

Tu Nahi toh Kuchh bhi Kahaan!Epi 48,49,50 (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 16

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bioinfo

Originally posted by -Srushti-

As I said I just love how he put paghdi on her head and did not adorn it himself..when he shouted in front of everbody that he is not Vasant...he meant it...he never was Vasant..he made her Vasant...and she did turn into Vasant na...all responsible and putting everyone else first in her life..where as Kesar became Gulaal... Me and my love first ..Duniya jaaye bhaad meinLOL

haan gullu became vassy, kesu became gullu and talli became kesuLOL

Aaj tere bday hai toh kucch bhi bolegiAngry...Talli ko Kesar banayaAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjalgbioinfoGeeshuMR21chweetu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tu Nahi toh Kuchh bhi Kahaan!Epi 48,49,50 (Page 15)" in Gulaal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

As I said I just love how he put paghdi on her head and did not adorn it himself..when he shouted in front of everbody that he is not Vasant...he meant it...he never was Vasant..he made her Vasant...and she did turn into Vasant na...all responsible and putting everyone else first in her life..where as Kesar became Gulaal... Me and my love first ..Duniya jaaye bhaad meinLOL

yeh kya ab issme talli ko kyun keecha...pahle hi post-leap mein hum sab ka brain khaachuki hai woh...ab toh uski entry bhi nahi hui...phir bhi hum din mein ek baar toh usse yaad zaroor karthe hai...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-AnjalgbioinfoGeeshuchweetu

Geeshu

IF-Rockerz

Geeshu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

Yeh Talli kahan se aayi Geek

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-bioinfoMR21chweetu

bioinfo

IF-Rockerz

bioinfo

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
haan talli hamare dil ke bohot kareeb haiLOLuske bina kesgul aise hai jaise cows bina poonchLOL

srushwa aaj mere budday pe main sach bolling LOL

-Srushti-GeeshuMR21chweetu

MR21

IF-Rockerz

MR21

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged

haan talli hamare dil ke bohot kareeb haiLOLuske bina kesgul aise hai jaise cows bina poonchLOL

tera birthday hai issi liye hum sab tujhe choding...warna tera kya hooing yeh hum sab bhi nahi bholling...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bioinfoGeeshuchweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Tho tere b'day gift ye le..

-Srushti-bioinfoGeeshuMR21

bioinfo

IF-Rockerz

bioinfo

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
ramya main tujhe thenga dikhaying LOL

siree tujhe cake nahi miling LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeeshuMR21chweetu

chweetu

IF-Sizzlerz

chweetu

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

ramya main tujhe thenga dikhaying LOL

siree tujhe cake nahi miling LOL

Tera chudail..muh pe cake ka facial kaise rahega ye tho hum dekh chuke hai..LOLwaise bhi mujhe blood butter ka cake nahin chahiye..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bioinfoMR21

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.