Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

just chill yaar,we already know kunal's attitude,thats expected reaction from him.he must have been strained at work n when his dad started talking about kc(which he don't like) he must have shown his frustration on his dad(hotha hai kabhi kabhiTongue) i know rightWink

its the same kunal who said to richa -mere biwi ko(referring siddhi) yaar i doubt that he might have told to irritate richa...LOL.he respects their relation but needs time to accept it whole heartedly and realize the value of their relation n siddhi in his life. if he has this much attitude then it is going to be very tough for him to cross the seemarekha isn't itLOL...even siddhi is going through same phase-just kunal's attitude aisa hai he spoke it out loudly n she's bearing it silently(for the sake of her family n showing how mature she's in her thinking where as kunal obviously fails in this dept LOL) again a loser LOL

whatever it may be he should have spoken all this to his dad after attending the kc.exactly or he might have told him in a better tone... not as irritating as he did.

hope he talks sensibly to siddhi which i really doubt(otherwise he can get ready for next tutorial class by siddhiWinkLOL) hahaha...today is going to be a big day for kunal the attitudeLOL i just wonder how he is going to react if he see K in siddhi's hand...wo thaykay ga bi ya nahi...i wish he should see that too while she sleeping...Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is wrong with kunal haan? (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

ok dont blame kunal he is cutie pieROFL 
time to enter new man in my dabbaROFL kahin dabba explose na ho jayeROFL
wooo...tu aagage!Tongue...Hug...ab tho chaar chaand lagjayen ge yeh forum ko.Tongue Clap

ab mittai ka dukaan band kar aur iss forum mai ek law firm open karde...we need lawyers to sue kunal the attitude...LOL

look at my dabbhaWink... karan patel gaya tel lene...ab tho kunal hi kunal hai...Embarrassed...waise don't worry about your dabba...ek golu ko hata ... u can fit two cuite pie in that...ROFL...waise which episode you watched?Wink

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
I guess different people have different ways of showing their emotions to the same situation. It was not only Kunal who objected his dad to call Siddhi as his patni, it was also Siddhi who started thinking of Anand when the woman applying mehandi asked for her husband's name. 

As sahasra said in her reply that Kunal is always is more verbal about in his reraction whereas Siddhi bears it silently. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, I understand where Kunal is coming from. I don't blame him for reacting this way. Actually, I would have been surprised If he had just willingly gone to the roof top and done all the rituals. That would have meant that he is very comfortable in his relationship with Siddhi. In the circumstances they got married in, both of their reactions and behaviors are normal. 

This is just my point of view. I am happy the way things are progressing in the show so far. This way we are left craving for more and more. 

Edited by Iamrani - 25 October 2011 at 8:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rima31-sahasra-shumi.

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

I guess different people have different ways of showing their emotions to the same situation. It was not only Kunal who objected his dad to call Siddhi as his patni, it was also Siddhi who started thinking of Anand when the woman applying mehandi asked for her husband's name. 

As sahasra said in her reply that Kunal is always is more verbal about in his reraction whereas Siddhi bears it silently. 

I guess what I am trying to say is, I understand where Kunal is coming from. I don't blame him for reacting this way. Actually, I would have been surprised If he had just willingly gone to the roof top and done all the rituals. That would have meant that he is very comfortable in his relationship with Siddhi. In the circumstances they got married in, both of their reactions and behaviors are normal. 

This is just my point of view. I am happy the way things are progressing in the show so far. This way we are left craving for more and more. 

great POVClap

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

lol Kunal was pissed off at that fact Siddhi still fasted for him  exactly ...LOLand also he went to work after ages so he was tired...yaar ...after all it is his first day...itna saara kaam kahan se agaya? in fact people spend at least  a week to start their  work in full swing...Big smile...all this added up to frustration he took out on his dad...badon kay saat baat karne ki tameez bhi hona chahi yeh na...Ouch 
don't worry jaldi sudar jaayega humara kunal...jab Siddhi ho saath to darni ki kya baat!ROFL wo tho hai...ROFL but i don't know how siddhi is going to manage him when he comes to know she is working for thakral and he got the job because of her...Confused

harshdb

IF-Stunnerz

harshdb

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
i think richa must have informed kunal about siddi joining may be thats why she even sent siddi home early for karwa chourthi... waiting to watch today episode for the reason behind kunals reaction.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.