Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
At last, Sony hit a jackpot! I think, the last enjoyable show on Sony was Kaisa. I do not remember the channel showing any good show ever later on - Been a while since you get to see one on.

I have been watching the show forthe last couple of weeks and loving every minute of it. Even tho, the show has been inspired from a Pakistani serial - I have a feeling they took this step after recieving good reviews on Bade Ache ... Weird, since I can't stand that show. LOL

The best part about the show is ... there's no such thing as a hero-hot-only. N young girls going 24-7 gaga over only one aspect of the show. Tho, MB's also doing a good job and of course good looking in his own right. Wink 

Thank God. No drooling over. It's all about the story ... and I'm surprised there is even chemistry between Kritika and MB. In a weird sort of way. Which is adorable. 

Like I said, a beautiful woman dominating a good show this time. Love it. No wonder the Forum looks quiet. Tongue

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

nanepedrasunny1991suhani77Aussiebabeshantellbrownsna004supriasree.mronnie85ALUJNA21mohineeDamyanthifiona18KaranKittu4evagurpreet28justpratiAmnaIsh--Anushka--Anu_RstarasdfhappygoluckydeejayaqueelMehek25ShiningStar18Binge_Darling_vampires-lover-optimist-LuvScoobyChocoSoulutopia88RolzzshalishamilPureBliss

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Two Cents On The Show" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
haha welcome to the forum!
we do have our phankas going ga ga over MB but ofcourse more over his acting skills than 'hawt' looks Wink
KK too is just awesome as Nidhi and as u said these two look adorable together

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

happygoluckyTheJakeRolzz

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Great post Jake! It's good to see you back on India forums after so long!     Thumbs Up  

Thanks to you now I've made my first post in this forum! LOL

You really made the GEET forum lively and entertaining with your hilarious posts during the time you were there. I think you probably set the record for the most reported and closed threads on India forums! lol  
I miss those epic days!    LOL  

I agree, MB is a great actor. He looks good for his age!  

MB & KK have a nice chemistry! 

GEET was the first Indian show I watched and the only one I liked  and the only show I watched until now.

I became interested in Kuch toh log kahenge and sasural genda phool recently so I've started to watch these two shows along with GEET which is still my favourite show!   Thumbs Up

Edited by utopia88 - 24 October 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

nanepedrachandu0406supriagurpreet28fiona18TheJakevampires-lover-optimist-Binge-Sangs-happygolucky_Darling_shamil

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

haha welcome to the forum!
we do have our phankas going ga ga over MB but ofcourse more over his acting skills than 'hawt' looksWink
KK toois just awesome as Nidhi and as u said these two look adorable together

Of course. He is a fine actor. Loved his acting in Hum Saath ... :D

pinkiMhappygoluckyshamil

TheJake

IF-Rockerz

TheJake

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

<font size="3">Great post Jake! It's good to see you back on India forums after so long! Thumbs Up
</font>
<font size="3">
Thanks to you now I've made my first post in this forum!LOL</font>
<font size="3">

You really made the GEET forum lively andentertaining with yourhilariouspostsduring the time you were there.I think you probably set the record for the most reported and closed threads on India forums! lol </font>
<font size="3">I miss those epic days! LOL
</font>
<font size="3">

GEET was the first Indian show I watched and the only one I liked and the only show I watched until now.

I became interested in Kuch toh log kahenge and sasural genda phool recently so I've started to watch these two shows along with GEET which is still my favourite show! Thumbs Up</font>

Trust me. The work I did on GHSP? It's my third-best! So, imagine. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkiMgurpreet28-optimist-happygoluckyutopia88

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
@TM- so u r famous for 'most reported and closed threads'?LOL
I can very well imagine what kind of topics they muct have been. I seriously need to 'stalk' u then.Wink

TheJakehappygoluckyRolzz

nanepedra

nanepedra

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
I agree with you Jake, watched the video of this new series, and really, the couple does not have that chemistry, but it's so cute! I liked!
and where have you been Jake? you do there in the lack GurtiSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheJake

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Originally posted by utopia88

<font size="3">Great post Jake! It's good to see you back on India forums after so long! Thumbs Up
</font>
<font size="3">
Thanks to you now I've made my first post in this forum!LOL</font>
<font size="3">

You really made the GEET forum lively andentertaining with yourhilariouspostsduring the time you were there.I think you probably set the record for the most reported and closed threads on India forums! lol </font>
<font size="3">I miss those epic days! LOL
</font>
<font size="3">

GEET was the first Indian show I watched and the only one I liked and the only show I watched until now.

I became interested in Kuch toh log kahenge and sasural genda phool recently so I've started to watch these two shows along with GEET which is still my favourite show! Thumbs Up</font>

Trust me. The work I did on GHSP? It's my third-best! So, imagine. LOL

lol You were infamous in the GEET forum!  

I'm looking forward to reading some interesting and entertaining posts made by you!  LOL  

I think you should make a post in the GEET forum as well just to liven it up!  Thumbs Up  LOL

Edited by utopia88 - 24 October 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gurpreet28happygoluckyvampires-loverTheJake

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.