Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armu/Apu my darling, my beloved.

surnita thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I missed you on Thursday!  You only spent about 20 seconds on the screen.  The show seemed so hollow and pointless without you!

I hope your scenes dont get cut for Purab now!  I couldnt bear it.

I guess we will see even less of you on Saturday!

At least you will have time to purchase some decent shirts!  I see they are spending your wardrobe budget on Purab now.  Dont worry darling I will hand stich some shirts and send them to you.

Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

You need a true friend.  Your all alone.  My darling I will come to you...................................

Also could you please tell Raj that that brown and green 1970s outfit he was wearing was awful.  I suppose Purab could borrow it!

Hugs and Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mwah Mwah.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hawa_hawai thumbnail
Originally posted by: surnita

I missed you on Thursday!  You only spent about 20 seconds on the screen.  The show seemed so hollow and pointless without you!

I hope your scenes dont get cut for Purab now!  I couldnt bear it.

I guess we will see even less of you on Saturday!

At least you will have time to purchase some decent shirts!  I see they are spending your wardrobe budget on Purab now.  Dont worry darling I will hand stich some shirts and send them to you.

Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

You need a true friend.  Your all alone.  My darling I will come to you...................................

Also could you please tell Raj that that brown and green 1970s outfit he was wearing was awful.  I suppose Purab could borrow it!

Hugs and Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mwah Mwah.

LOL awwwwwwwwww. when u stitch Armaan some shirts plz have one in black. pretty please.

queenbee thumbnail

Soooo sweet Surnita... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜ญ I feel the same....๐Ÿ˜ญ

But what's this: Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

๐Ÿ˜†!!!!

loveneha_r thumbnail
Originally posted by: queenbee

Soooo sweet Surnita... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww๐Ÿ˜ญ I feel the same....๐Ÿ˜ญ

But what's this: Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

๐Ÿ˜†!!!!

hehehhehehhehe!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

KiRaN_K thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... hand stitch some shirts for him now..wow!!๐Ÿ˜› if they are spending the wardrobe budget on Purab than...they are wasting money..cuz to me he doesn't seem to look better ..but worse than when he left...๐Ÿ˜ˆ

jprasad thumbnail
lol. surnita u are too funny...I go to see Armaan for free! I would
pay him so that I could see him!
KiRaN_K thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow surnita..you should try getting the job of armaans' assistant๐Ÿ˜‰ in gulmohor because you seem to know a lot about what is in fashion and what is not!! and u know how to stich clothes!! lol..๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

ummm thumbnail

I actually like Armaan's 70's shirts with big collars! ๐Ÿ˜Š I think they are unusual and catchy. Didn't like the one with blue flowers though! I'd love to see such patterned clothes back in trend. All I see at my work place are white, blue or grey shirts!

Purab can also borrow that funny hooded suit that Raj manytimes wears.๐Ÿ˜Š

KiRaN_K thumbnail

"Watch Purab wear the same 2 suits for three weeks. LOSER!"

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

tisha_bhatia thumbnail
Just curious...This is to the Purab and Armaan fans. I know you guys love Apoorva and Sameer to death. But what if their roles were switched. Meaning - if Apoorva was playing Purab and Sameer was playing Armaan? Would you still be a fan?

My guess is that the Armaan fans would just stop watching the show and the Purab fans would watch it never-the-less. Now am I right?