India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Armu/Apu my darling, my beloved.

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

I missed you on Thursday!  You only spent about 20 seconds on the screen.  The show seemed so hollow and pointless without you!

I hope your scenes dont get cut for Purab now!  I couldnt bear it.

I guess we will see even less of you on Saturday!

At least you will have time to purchase some decent shirts!  I see they are spending your wardrobe budget on Purab now.  Dont worry darling I will hand stich some shirts and send them to you.

Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

You need a true friend.  Your all alone.  My darling I will come to you...................................

Also could you please tell Raj that that brown and green 1970s outfit he was wearing was awful.  I suppose Purab could borrow it!

Hugs and Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mwah Mwah.

hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by surnita

I missed you on Thursday!  You only spent about 20 seconds on the screen.  The show seemed so hollow and pointless without you!

I hope your scenes dont get cut for Purab now!  I couldnt bear it.

I guess we will see even less of you on Saturday!

At least you will have time to purchase some decent shirts!  I see they are spending your wardrobe budget on Purab now.  Dont worry darling I will hand stich some shirts and send them to you.

Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

You need a true friend.  Your all alone.  My darling I will come to you...................................

Also could you please tell Raj that that brown and green 1970s outfit he was wearing was awful.  I suppose Purab could borrow it!

Hugs and Kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mwah Mwah.

LOL awwwwwwwwww. when u stitch Armaan some shirts plz have one in black. pretty please.

queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:05pm | IP Logged

Soooo sweet Surnita... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwCry I feel the same....Cry

But what's this: Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

LOL!!!!

loveneha_r Goldie
loveneha_r
loveneha_r

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by queenbee

Soooo sweet Surnita... awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwCry I feel the same....Cry

But what's this: Please stop crying over that Jassi.  Your eyes will get swollen.  You just send me the cash and I will be on the next flight to Mumbai.

LOL!!!!

hehehhehehhehe!!!!LOLLOL

KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL... hand stitch some shirts for him now..wow!!Tongue if they are spending the wardrobe budget on Purab than...they are wasting money..cuz to me he doesn't seem to look better ..but worse than when he left...Evil Smile

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
lol. surnita u are too funny...I go to see Armaan for free! I would
pay him so that I could see him!
KiRaN_K Goldie
KiRaN_K
KiRaN_K

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

wow surnita..you should try getting the job of armaans' assistantWink in gulmohor because you seem to know a lot about what is in fashion and what is not!! and u know how to stich clothes!! lol..WinkLOL

msbrigades IF-Dazzler
msbrigades
msbrigades

Posted: 04 March 2005 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLLOL

Go to top