Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

KTLK has copied Pakistani Serial!1 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

iramtheegr8

iramtheegr8

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
If there is a forum moderator I wud kindly ask you to close my post.
I say sorry for unknowingly and unintentionally making this post, as it has already been posted.

I would like to advise people that some people, liek me do not really follow forums such as this one, so maybe giving nicer comments might be more sensible, I feel.

Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratishamil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KTLK has copied Pakistani Serial!1 (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
um sry dear we r not being rude jst asking d new members to check d articles n earlier posts before making any new topics...
there's already a thread in d forum for all discussions on dhoop kinaray...bt still people keep on posting d same topic time n again...it even hurts fan's sentiments n...we r fed up now so, there's nothing we can do except jst watch n laugh
nywys, plz kindly post ur views regarding dhoop kinaray in d older thread n new members plz check d previous topics before making any new posts...
tc :)

Edited by justprati - 25 October 2011 at 1:05am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Girl-LawsworthshamilRajinilicious

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iamtheebest

Originally posted by shamil

not againROFL
I guess this kind of posts will continue even after the show ends!

Well excuse me but I have not been following KTLK forum so I didnt know.

are u following the show?? they show its an adaptation of DK at the beginning of every episode. Most of the articles also admit it is an adaptation.Smile
Dont feel upset for this! but it makes me lol when every other day we get the same type of topic
 a Hug from me and yes welcome to the forum Smile

justpratiRajinilicious

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

not againROFL

are u following the show?? they show its an adaptation of DK at the beginning of every episode. Most of the articles also admit it is an adaptation.Smile
Dont feel upset for this! but it makes me lol when every other day we get the same type of topic

exactly my point
btw, @iamtheebest welcome to the forum...n plzzz dnt mind d comments its jst d irritation of fans watching d same topic everyday...hope u hav a gr8 time here tc :)

Edited by justprati - 25 October 2011 at 1:23am

shamilRajinilicious

iramtheegr8

iramtheegr8

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged

not againROFL

Thanks and sorry!
I just felt that irritation amybe u were feeling reading the post, but I think I understand he situation taken place.
Anyway, thank u for that and if I have hurt any, forgive me!!!
and thanks for making em welcome!Thumbs Up

Girl-Lawsworthshamil

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
already posted .

iramtheegr8

iramtheegr8

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by justprati

um sry dear we r not being rude jst asking d new members to check d articles n earlier posts before making any new topics...
there's already a thread in d forum for all discussions on dhoop kinaray...bt still people keep on posting d same topic time n again...it even hurts fan's sentiments n...we r fed up now so, there's nothing we can do except jst watch n laugh
nywys, plz kindly post ur views regarding dhoop kinaray in d older thread n new members plz check d previous topics before making any new posts...
tc :)
Thank u for apologising but it really is ok. I say thanks and sorry as well coz i felt irritated the same way u must have.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!!!

Iram

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

arzun-arohi

arzun-arohi

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
hey plz move on

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.