KTLK has copied Pakistani Serial!1 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamil

are u following the show?? they show its an adaptation of DK at the beginning of every episode. Most of the articles also admit it is an adaptation.😊
Dont feel upset for this! but it makes me lol when every other day we get the same type of topic
 a πŸ€— from me and yes welcome to the forum 😊

exactly my point
btw, @iamtheebest welcome to the forum...n plzzz dnt mind d comments its jst d irritation of fans watching d same topic everyday...hope u hav a gr8 time here tc :)
Edited by justprati - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shamil

are u following the show?? they show its an adaptation of DK at the beginning of every episode. Most of the articles also admit it is an adaptation.😊
Dont feel upset for this! but it makes me lol when every other day we get the same type of topic
 a πŸ€— from me and yes welcome to the forum 😊

Thanks and sorry!
I just felt that irritation amybe u were feeling reading the post, but I think I understand he situation taken place.
Anyway, thank u for that and if I have hurt any, forgive me!!!
and thanks for making em welcome!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by justprati

um sry dear we r not being rude jst asking d new members to check d articles n earlier posts before making any new topics...
there's already a thread in d forum for all discussions on dhoop kinaray...bt still people keep on posting d same topic time n again...it even hurts fan's sentiments n...we r fed up now so, there's nothing we can do except jst watch n laugh
nywys, plz kindly post ur views regarding dhoop kinaray in d older thread n new members plz check d previous topics before making any new posts...
tc :)
Thank u for apologising but it really is ok. I say thanks and sorry as well coz i felt irritated the same way u must have.

Thanks for making me feel welcome!!!

Iram
again a post...dear it is inspired from the show but not copied...some track even are changed here...and dk was a short serial and ktlk is much longer...i just wanna say if u guys who don't follow ktlk forum wanna open any thread then plz just go through the forum a bit to get a glimpse about such things...i know u were not following ktlk forum that's y i said so...i wish u will take it in right spirit...anyways welcome hereπŸ€—
grrr!! don strt again plz,..!