Posted: 12 years ago
No Dr. Nidhi he has a good sense of humor 😳.. He could make you laugh and have tears in your eyes...

Bas you need to sit and talk with him ...

More you start talking to him I am sure it will be great conversation

Totally Shanti... he is a sweetheart... one jus needs to chat n interact wit him a lil more to know that...!! :)
I just hate it when she calls him khadoos and boring
we should put them in a closed room and see how much he is going to entertain her by looking uncomfortable and  laal laal like a tamaatar🤣
No he is boring..his quietness says everything... his eyes says everything...which is + point for his behavior...
Originally posted by shamil

I just hate it when she calls him khadoos and boring
we should put them in a closed room and see how much he is going to entertain her by looking uncomfortable and  laal laal like a tamaatar🤣
U bet .. he would ...😉

He could talk through his eyes and jo samj nay waley hai who samaj jayengay aur agar Nidhi samney ho tho baas Sanyaaa... tune is enough to make him blush ...
shanti he was  looking so adorable  in y'day's episode *goes into phanka mode*
I do agree with you'll. The episode yesterday was reallly cute. Dr. Ashu is needs to evoked in order get full mazza outta his sense of humor.

He could totally get into the nainoon ke basha mood and make her life.
he's a quiet type of person who does not express his feeling much.
I loved today's room scene.. when Nidhi was in the washroom cleaning the daag on his shirt and Bua comes in and says Mia Biwi ka personal matter hai..
Ashu's face was totally in shock !!
Dr. Ashutosh is a darling. Shy, quiet and an introvert. But a very sweet human being.

As Kinara2 says his eyes are enough to express all his feelings. Also from Malika's talks we get an insight into what he was in his student days. He too was fun-loving and full of life. Wonder what happened that has changed him so much. Waiting for his past to be revealed. 

Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago