~Apne Toh Apne Hote Hain~

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

👏👏wah wah wah.. kya baat hai...👏👏

i felt like seriously thrashing Bhabo few minutes ago as I was watching the scene🤢 where she says to Meena that Mohit and Chavi are her kids😲.. they are part of her body.. she will trust them more than her😲.. WOW👏... n what did she say?😡 She trust them as much as she trusts herself🤢.. eww.. yuck🤢... and she offended the Lakshmi of the House😡😡😡.. that on Diwali day😲😲.. wow... bravo Bhabo.👏👏. seriously hated her character today.. 🤢
she is the one who blabbers all the time that is so clever that she knows every bit of her kids😕..
what happened today then?😕
I seriously felt that no matter how much DILs adjust in their sasural😭.. no matter how much work they do😕.. no matter how they give up with their dreams to fulfill their responsibilities😭.. some MILs like Bhabo will never accept their DILs as part of their families😡.. their own kids..
i felt terrible for Meenakshi today😭.. she took 7 pheras with Vikram😒.. that he will support her at every step of her life😕.. n here we can see how much he is completing his vows...😡 shame on a Husband like Vikram..🤢

Your views please!!😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Feeling same as what you wrote.

Hate bhabho.

Hate more Mohit, Chavvi and Vikram😡

Suraj - you prefer being an obedient son rather than to stand up for something what you feel was a right thing

Meena - feel sorry you even though you are at fault.

Sandhya - 👏
monika_2691 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Blood is thicker than water
ps:Bharti di should be given credit for what I have written above..

Mahi...ur emo's are 👍🏼Edited by monika_2691 - 12 years ago
Hi_Friends thumbnail
Hey mahi..
Nice post..need to analyze this.👏
How clever mohit was..actually he went party with friends and blamed meena...all were planning to blame others and acting as good ly..but their things ly gone..no one was thinking about that..
yesterday  ly Vikram got responsibility on his home na.. and he slapped meena..😡
why Bhabo is not thinking..she wont give her ears to her DIL..😒

b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes...no one is interested to know what has been stolen.
Hi_Friends thumbnail
ss di..
they are arguing ly..
they didnt even realise that we lost our things in our home..so sad about that..
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Feeling same as what you wrote.

Hate bhabho.

Hate more Mohit, Chavvi and Vikram😡

Suraj - you prefer being an obedient son rather than to stand up for something what you feel was a right thing

Meena - feel sorry you even though you are at fault.

Sandhya - 👏

yeap😛.. i agree with you😊.. their only mission is to pataofy bhabo all the time🥱... uff..😡
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika_2691

Blood is thicker than water
ps:Bharti di should be given credit for what I have written above..

Mahi...ur emo's are 👍🏼

aww thanks a lot Monika😳 yeap i agree.. blood is thicker than water..😃
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushini

Hey mahi..

Nice post..need to analyze this.👏
How clever mohit was..actually he went party with friends and blamed meena...all were planning to blame others and acting as good ly..but their things ly gone..no one was thinking about that..
yesterday  ly Vikram got responsibility on his home na.. and he slapped meena..😡
why Bhabo is not thinking..she wont give her ears to her DIL..😒

Hey sweety😃.. thankeww😳.. hehe😆
i dont understand the whole point here seriously😕.. why would they blame meena for all that ?Angry taali ek haath se nahi bajti yaar😕.. n yeah i hated bhabo to the core when she didnt even give meena a chance to speak upAngryAngry
_mahi_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: b2011

Yes...no one is interested to know what has been stolen.

they dont care yaar🤢.. they didnt even talk like human beings there😕... baith ke baat kar sakte the😊.. par they had to show all that they are like aristocrats..🤢