Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

ClapClapwah wah wah.. kya baat hai...ClapClap

i felt like seriously thrashing BhaboSmiley few minutes ago as I was watching the sceneDead where she says to Meena that Mohit and Chavi are her kidsShocked.. they are part of her bodySmiley.. she will trust them more than herShocked.. WOWClap... n what did she say?Angry She trust them as much as she trusts herselfDead.. eww.. yuckDead... and she offended the Lakshmi of the HouseAngryAngryAngry.. that on Diwali dayShockedShocked.. wow... bravo Bhabo.ClapClap. seriously hated her character today.. Dead
she is the one who blabbers all the time that is so clever that she knows every bit of her kidsConfused..
what happened today then?Confused
I seriously felt that no matter how much DILs adjust in their sasuralCry.. no matter how much work they doConfused.. no matter how they give up with their dreams to fulfill their responsibilitiesCry.. some MILs like Bhabo will never accept their DILs as part of their familiesAngry.. their own kids..Ouch
i felt terrible for Meenakshi todayCry.. she took 7 pheras with VikramDisapprove.. that he will support her at every step of her lifeConfused.. n here we can see how much he is completing his vows...Angry shame on a Husband like Vikram..Dead

Your views please!!Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Rose_PetalHi_Friendsarshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Apne Toh Apne Hote Hain~" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Feeling same as what you wrote.

Hate bhabho.

Hate more Mohit, Chavvi and VikramAngry

Suraj - you prefer being an obedient son rather than to stand up for something what you feel was a right thing

Meena - feel sorry you even though you are at fault.

Sandhya - Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Rose_PetalHi_Friends

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Blood is thicker than water
ps:Bharti di should be given credit for what I have written above..

Mahi...ur emo's are Thumbs Up

Edited by monika_2691 - 24 October 2011 at 11:03pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Hey mahi..
Nice post..need to analyze this.Clap
How clever mohit was..actually he went party with friends and blamed meena...all were planning to blame others and acting as good ly..but their things ly gone..no one was thinking about that..
yesterday  ly Vikram got responsibility on his home na.. and he slapped meena..Angry
why Bhabo is not thinking..she wont give her ears to her DIL..Disapprove

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011_mahi_

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Yes...no one is interested to know what has been stolen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_Hi_Friends

Hi_Friends

IF-Rockerz

Hi_Friends

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
ss di..
they are arguing ly..
they didnt even realise that we lost our things in our home..so sad about that..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_mahi_

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

Feeling same as what you wrote.

Hate bhabho.

Hate more Mohit, Chavvi and VikramAngry

Suraj - you prefer being an obedient son rather than to stand up for something what you feel was a right thing

Meena - feel sorry you even though you are at fault.

Sandhya - Clap
yeapTongue.. i agree with youSmile.. their only mission is to pataofy bhabo all the timeSleepy... uff..Angry

_mahi_

IF-Dazzler

_mahi_

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

Blood is thicker than water
ps:Bharti di should be given credit for what I have written above..

Mahi...ur emo's are Thumbs Up
aww thanks a lot MonikaEmbarrassed yeap i agree.. blood is thicker than water..Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.