Fan Fictions

ARSHA FF: Rishte Upar Banti Hai ch.6 pg.30 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 38

manasie23

IF-Rockerz

manasie23

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
hy shruti jus read ur ff...its awesum.. Keep up ur fantastic work... N pls do add me 2 ur pm list... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHA FF: Rishte Upar Banti Hai ch.6 pg.30 (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

magical_mania

IF-Rockerz

magical_mania

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
hey its relatd 2 destiny na...plz dn 4get 2 add me in ur pm list

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manasie

hy shruti jus read ur ff...its awesum.. Keep up ur fantastic work... N pls do add me 2 ur pm list... Smile
haha thank you! paka add kar loongi! tumhare nam kya hai?

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 02 November 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magical_mania

hey its relatd 2 destiny na...plz dn 4get 2 add me in ur pm list
yup! chinta maat karo shakti bhi bahut jaldi aajayegi Wink and surely add karongi! thank you for reading!

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
HEY GUYS SO IM GOING TO ADD THE NEXT EPISODE TODAY AFTER I COME HOME FROM SCHOOL WHICH IS LIKE 11:30 INDIA AND 3:00 AMERICA TIME ON A FRIDAY SO GET READY GUYS

PROMO: Amar and Akansha talk about their past and get ready to go on stage for their audition after watching dharmesh perform Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_d3inshuuSaumya_D3Born2Dancesun-naaaaaaaaaCrazyGirl.21

SugarCubes

IF-Rockerz

SugarCubes

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Ohk.. I dnt knw any of it!!!!! Thnks so much fr info!!! Even i luv arsha frm did!!!! Dere chemistry is amazing!!!! Waitin fr shakti's intro!!!! Nd d way dey react!!!! Nd plz plz plz send me a pm wen u post d nxt chapter!!! Plzzz!!!! Waitin!!!

sweetapple2995

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancedevil

Ohk.. I dnt knw any of it!!!!! Thnks so much fr info!!! Even i luv arsha frm did!!!! Dere chemistry is amazing!!!! Waitin fr shakti's intro!!!! Nd d way dey react!!!! Nd plz plz plz send me a pm wen u post d nxt chapter!!! Plzzz!!!! Waitin!!!
haha thank you! paka bejhongi im about to post the next part in a little while Smile and don't worry shakti ki entry dhoom dham se hojayegi

SugarCubes

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
The reporters took a few shots of amar and akansha together as well as dancing together as well. Then they took them into a room in order to interview them.
They start out by asking a few things about themselves.

Reporter: acha tho jab mein bolu tho camera mein boldena theek hai? meri taraf maat dekhna...cool?
Amar: ha ha theek hai.
Akansha: yeah we're good.
Reporter: acha tho 1...2...3...go! tho tumdono aapne aap ko introduce karo.

Akansha was kind of nervous and didn't know what to say but Amar motioned to her that he would take care of it since he had faced the camera before.

GUYS LOOK AT THE LINK GIVEN CUZ YOU'LL BE ABLE TO HEAR AND READ HIS WORDS(im going to add in a few things too)

Amar: Hi friends, main hoon Amar aur yeh meri friend Akansha hai (motioning towards her) aur hum dono chaar saal se friends hai.
Reporter: Acha tho aap dono kaisa mile?
Akansha: Hum dance ki vajase mile the.

Amar looked at her and smiled. He remembered that akon had come up to him and she had asked him to teach her how to dance. Amar himself was just a basic street dancer. All he did
was dance in the streets and jo bhi festives atha the. But he saw how much she wanted to learn and decided to help her in dancing.

Akansha: Aaj jo level thak maine sikha wo maina amarjeet ki wajase seekha.
Reporter: tho aap dono ki beech mein jo dosti hain vo dance karte waqt kya nazar hai? (he's trying to see if there's something fishy)
Amar: (finding a safe answer before Akansha spoke) hum dono ki bond achi hai isliya hamari chemistry kafi logo mein famous hai.

The reporter thought," are yeh tho bahut hi smart hai...isko jawab dene mein koi dikhat nahi hai. agar yeh aga gaya tho yeh bahut acha actor bansakta hai."

Reporter: acha tho aap dono ke dance ke safar mein abhi thak koi dikhathe aayi hai? koi pareshani?
Amar: hai actually hamari families ke beech mein asa kuch hogaya tha ki hum dono ek dusre se mil nahi paye...
Akansa got a little sentimental when she remembered the story: sath mahino se hum ek dusre se mil nahi paaye kyun ki mere mummy papa ko patha lagaya tha ki amarjeet
mujhe dance sikharaha tha aur vo dance ko pasand nahi karte hai. abhi jakhe uno ne kaha ki agar mein iss waqt jarahi hoon aur main wapas agayi tho wo mujhe allow nahi
karne denge.

Amar gave her a little side hug to comfort her. He knew she had been through a lot and hoped she would pass the auditions. Akansha though wasn't so sure about herself but
she knew she had to give it her best.

Reporter: aur tum amar? mujhe yaad hai tum akhri saal bhi aya the aur top 18 mein almost select hi hogaya the...
Amar: ha(gritting his teeth) uss baar mein select nahi ho paya shahid kuch galtiyo ki vajase

Reporter: (he felt bad for this girl and for amarjeet) tho tumhare abhi kya decisions hai iske baare mein?
Amar: definetely hum "megic" create kardenge (haha first time he used this word) aur watch out did here we come!

Reporter: okay cut! awesome job guys! best of luck for the auditions.
Amar and Akansha: thank you!

Amar: (in his thoughts) aur iss baar mein pass karke hi rahunga!

I'll post the next half tommorow guys! sorry got a little late due to laziness :) ! tell me how you liked the first half!!! here's the link:

Edited by sweetapple2995 - 06 November 2011 at 9:48am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

SoUrPunKdeepa101kria_d3GayatriJethanibellezaSaumya_D3taniya_dostiir07c_Monu_ekiholonamylovkriyanshyogini64kvarshasun-naaaaaaaaaluv_arsha..KR..Born2DanceCrazyGirl.21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top