Fan Fictions

ARSHA FF: Rishte Upar Banti Hai ch.6 pg.30 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 38

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 30 October 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
thanks guys! will update as soon as i come home from school tommorow which i don't know what that time will be in india, but as fast as possible!Wink 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHA FF: Rishte Upar Banti Hai ch.6 pg.30 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
WOW...!! ArSha FF..??? gr88...!!!!!
this is an ossom story...!!!

plz update soon...!!! and plz add me to the PM list..!!

PS- aapne end me koi link mention kiya hai...vo kya hai..??

-Saumya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dildostiidancee

WOW...!! ArSha FF..??? gr88...!!!!!
this is an ossom story...!!!

plz update soon...!!! and plz add me to the PM list..!!

PS- aapne end me koi link mention kiya hai...vo kya hai..??

-Saumya
hey saumya! thanks im about to update today in a few minutes but jo link end mein tha that was the link to show you akansha and amar and their audition as well im going to be using real examples of arsha's pyar for each other cuz i truely believe they're with each other so... here we go!!!Star

sweetapple2995

Goldie

sweetapple2995

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged

Sorry I took so long guys! I said i was going to post an update and forgot. I'll try to download the next part very soon.

"Are Amarjeet sojao! kitna warm up karne wale ho tum! theen ghanta lagjayenga aur phir huma badh mein dance bhi karna padega na!" said Akansha.
          Amar and her had arrived at the Vadodra auditions for dance india dance. As soon as they finished rehearsing for their audition the two had gone home and packed their bags in order
to make the trip from indore to vadodra. Akansha had promised herself that she would try her best to get selected,but she wouldn't get dissapointed if she got rejected. Amar on the other hand was very determined to get selected in dance india dance season 2. When he had come to the auditions he knew that the expectations from the judges would be double due to last year's contestants,but he knew he had to get selected.
        "Nahi Akon(nickname)! tumne doosre contestants ko dekha! khas karke vo jo vaha par betha hai!" he said looking around.
      She looked over and there was a guy with a few people surrounding him. He was on camera with his group. She turned back to Amar,"Who's that? He's superb at his style!" she said amazed
by his performance.
         "That's Dharmesh," he said. He had seen dharmesh before on stage when he had come to vadodra with prince a long time ago. It was so good that he still remembered it today.
"Yeh paka select ho jayega," Amar said confidently.
"to phir tum kyun kush ho rahe ho?" she said looking at him strangely.
"I don't know...i feel like he's a very good dancer and he should get his due. plus...i feel a little like his younger brother.." he said. He didn't know why but he felt like he would get along with dharmesh very well.
"acha theek vo sab kuch baad mein," she said hurriedly,"abhi dekho camera hamare paas araha he!"
          She fixed her hair and looked at the camera for the first time. Amar had faced the camera before in Did but it had not come to him in Did 1 ke auditions. "shayad baghwan bhi aaj mere saath de raha ha!" he thought positively.
Reporter: "Acha aap dono ka naam kya hai?"
Amar: "mera naam kunwar amarjeet singh..
Akansha: "aur mera naam akansha hai,"
The reporter turned around to the camera and whispered,"what do you think? should we make a seperate video for them? larka ki shakal achi hai aur lagta hai iss mein kuch tho dum hai!" The cameraman agreed with him.
Reporter: "acha tum dono hamare saath ajao,"
Akansha: "are lekin humein auditions deni hai!,"
Reporter: "chinta maat karo, hum tumhare spots hold kardenge. bas humein tumhari ek bite(camera language for shot) chaiya. aur vaisa bhi aapne ne kaha aapka nam amar hai na?"
Amar: ha sir!
Reporter: tho phir humein bite banana hi padega. tumein kuch tho khas hai,"

sorry guys i'll update very soon! tell me how you liked it! Big smile
here's the link to the update, i'll be including links every update so you guys can see how im making reality and my mind analzying

Edited by sweetapple2995 - 06 November 2011 at 9:35am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa101kria_d3sharuKR21Neha21gunnu1GayatriJethaninamylovkriyanshtaniya_dostii100littledevilsSaumya_D3kvarshasujana9yogini64luv_arsha..KR..Born2DanceMahak SinhaCrazyGirl.21

belleza

Goldie

belleza

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Nice update...
The story is moving through a good trackThumbs UpThumbs Up
Update it soon and Thanks for the PM.

sweetapple2995

Saumya_D3

IF-Dazzler

Saumya_D3

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
nice one...!! i really enjoyed reading it...!!

how amar is nervous...and then he is confident...and how u added dharmesh in the story too...!!! nice..!!!

and thnx 4 the link...!! i had been looking for it...but never actually found it...!! thnx...!!

looking forward to next update...!!!

-Saumya

sweetapple2995

crazysky

IF-Sizzlerz

crazysky

Posted: 01 November 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
nice update waiting 4 ur next part

sweetapple2995

taniya_dostii