::Janaki's Rajmahal #4:: COMPLETE!!! :D (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 150

Page 1 Page 149
Page   of 150

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged

Thank you SO much for helping me complete my gallery, guys, you all are the best!Hug A special shoutout to Varnita and Khushi who've been spamming this shop like crazy in its last few days.ROFL And of course to all my other sweet friends without whom I would never have completed it!Embarrassed

Here's the link to my fifth gallery. I have created it BUT please do not start posting there yet, as I've yet got to edit it and it's going to take some time. Will definitely PM you all when it's ready to be opened.Wink

Now here's a preview creation for you all to see...it's actually just the banner for my next shop, but I wanted you guys to see it before I was done editing.LOL Debina looks so cute in these pictures, doesn't she? I thought immediately that she was perfect for my shop.LOLLOL

-Janu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.MeriAashiqui.bairiyaa.isskq-Ursh-somergasm.Varnita.-Priyam-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "::Janaki's Rajmahal #4:: COMPLETE!!! :D (Page 150)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jananivjc

IF-Dazzler

Jananivjc

Posted: 08 June 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
congo, gurmina are the best ever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita...RamKiJanaki..

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Yipeee...SO FInally U r Done with this ShopDancing!!! 
Many many Many many many many Many Congratulations to u, !! Ur Fourth Shop COmpletely ROcked Janaki Di And I really felt Grateful to Be here.
 May U open Thousands of more Shops Like this and May U do Get many Many More appreciaters (Like Me LOL ) on Them !!!

Now I just cant Wait u to Start Ur next One, Waiting for it Sooo Eagerly Day Dreaming !! 

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JANAGI

congo, gurmina are the best ever

Thanks dear! So sweet that your sigbox and avibox consists of my creations, you've made my day.BlushingHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Varnita.

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Varnita.

Many many Many many many many Many Congratulations to u, !! Ur Fourth Shop COmpletely ROcked Janaki Di And I really felt Grateful to Be here.
 May U open Thousands of more Shops Like this and May U do Get many Many More appreciaters (Like Me LOL ) on Them !!!

Now I just cant Wait u to Start Ur next One, Waiting for it Sooo Eagerly Day Dreaming !! 

Thank you sooo much Varnita, really happy to read this comment!Hug I'm truly blessed to have friends like you...you guys have become more special to me than my real-life friends, hehe.Blushing We actually share far more interests.LOL

Varnita.

Varnita.

IF-Sizzlerz

Varnita.

Posted: 09 June 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by Varnita.

Thank you sooo much Varnita, really happy to read this comment!Hug I'm truly blessed to have friends like you...you guys have become more special to me than my real-life friends, hehe.Blushing We actually share far more interests.LOL

LOL Same Here, IF and Some Friends like U have now Became an Integral Part of my Life Which Even has talen Over My real Life Frnds LOL !! Only U all can Understand our Obsessiveness while They all make Fun of Me for that LOL !!!
Thanku SO Much for everything, I really feel Blessed to be Ur Frnd Hug !! Love ya Hug !!

Btw, I Just loved the New banner of Ur Shop, It is the Bestesttt Banner I have EVer Seen, great Work on It Clap, Debina Looks So Sweet, So Innocent and Sooo Beautiful in this Series and The Pics u have Choosen are Probably the Best among them, I really just Cant Get Over it, Starring at it Like Forever Day Dreaming !!!!
Eagerly Waiting for the New Shop to Get Active Day Dreaming !!

Edited by Varnita. - 10 June 2012 at 8:21am

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Congos Di...Hug Will be waiting for your next update in a whole new shop! That introductory banner is beautiful Di.. Loved itPartyDebina looks sooo sooo cuteee!! Love her expressions and you captured it so well Di Hug Hoping to catch some Raghav-Sia stuff there, excited for your next updateDay Dreaming I'm a big fan of your updates!!
You are a rock star Dii.. Congos againParty

Varnita.

bhoomja_2903

Goldie

bhoomja_2903

Posted: 14 June 2012 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
I SAW BOTH UPDATES NOW ONLY.. CHIDIYA GHAR, PUNAR VIVAH, MYTHOLOGY, GURMINA WAS ALWAYS MY MOST FAVOURITE ONES.. SO NICE ONES.. 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top