::Janaki's Rajmahal #4:: COMPLETE!!! :D - Page 111

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: arun-deeps

lovely work Janu di..awesome!!
Esp loved the SK one alooot!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thank you sooo much Gunia, it means a lot to me!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't close the shop yet! I am going to edit my comments NOW!
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I        A    M        S    O        S    O    R    R    Y    !

I AM SO SORRY! I AM SO SORRY! I AM SO SORRY!

I so should have commented ages ago, but I was just so busy with end of the year school stuff and even after summer started, there were a few things I had to get done first! But now I'm here and planning to be more active than ever. Well, maybe not really, but I'll be active.

Anyways, I guess I'll just comment on both the updates that I've missed in one post. It'll be easier that way.

So here goes…

Yup! That! Exactly that! Those are my feelings about this update! Not only did you do an awesome job on every single creation, your experimentation has led to such new innovative styles which I'm sure will be the new trendsetters for the avi/sigg section!

I love this Mayuri avi! It's so cute and fun! Fabulous job! I particularly love the font! Very girly and pretty! Goes so perfectly with the pinkish coloring! AMAZING!

And I so love the Yash and Ansh avis! OMG! Those two are just so cute!!!!!!!! Awwwieeesss! I just had to stop and stare at those avis! They're that adorable!

But quite possibly the best avis here are the Sitaji ones from RSR! The scenes you chose are so cute! And the way you made them is so perfect! Everything about them is perfect! The Mithila sisters had such great chemistry and that is so beautifully showcased here!

The IPKKND siggs you've made are so magical! JUST LOVE THEM! (the siggs and ArHi) And all the Gurumina siggs are, as always, stupendous! My favorite one will have to be this! I know a lot of people have used the paisley texture, but this is the best siggy which has it!

And now we go to the update on page 140…

Which is equally as awesome!

The Debina avis are so cute! She looks so pretty in them! And the hair dye ones are just gorgeous! Love the second one! She has really nice hair! And we know it's her natural color, lol!

And the Bangkok pic has been siggified and avified to the fullest! I mean, how do you do that? Each siggy is so gosh darn pretty! If I tried that, one would come out decent and all the others would be just lame. My favorite would have to be the animated one! So cute!

But this animated siggy is probably your best yet! I mean, the coloring, the texture, everything's so jhakas! (that is Mumbai slang for awesome)

And I just love this Sita Raam one! The style's really cute! The purple with the flower buds! Hayeee!!! Have to ask though, what's with the owl on the left?

Anyways, it looks like I'm done! Fantabulous work, again!

Can't wait to comment in the new shop!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Varnita.

Ohh I really Dont Care abt Other couples, I actually dont remember I ever have seen the Complete Scenes of others, Specially Rakhi is Very Annoying and Juhi was really Bossy and Rude as U Said, I really felt pity for Sachin der !!Apoorva is good and He is a Very Good frnd of Gurmeet too, but Shipa was really Argumentative, I dont Like the Chemistry of Gaurav and mouni Either, The Main attraction of that SHow is Only our Gurmina, It has Became Popular only bcoz of them as people were really Eager to Know their Ram SIta in Different Avatars !!! Yes, you're right. Actually, I got to know about these people through this show only, I didn't know them at all before.😳 Well except Rakhi Sawant, I knew her through that bogus swayamvar show she did.🀣

Gurmeet was Such a Sweetheart in it, and I think he is the only Person in that SHow of Whom the Directors havent made fun of, otherwise They have made fun of every other person on their Mistakes Yeah, I know...Gurmeet was also very cool-headed and behaved perfectly in every situation., Yeah I agree Debina was Sometimes Rude to the Teenage Girl, But I dont wanna Give attention to it πŸ˜‰,  I actually wanna Ignore all her Negative Sides LOL πŸ˜† !!! Well, I don't know about that.😳 I'm the sort of person who just accepts others with their faults, lol...no one's perfect, and I don't expect them to be either. Debina and Gurmeet made a wonderful SitaRam, but they are not Ram and Sita and in PPAW I really understood that. I think that's what they wanted too, to break out of the their divine characters, or else people would expect them to be perfect throughout their life and that's difficult for any human being. Both Gurmeet and Debina have their share of faults, and I have become accustomed to those faults just as I have become accustomed to the faults in my friends and family members. I can never forgive crimes or an extreme bad nature, but I can forgive a few human faults that are normal. Plus, Debina may have been rude to the teenage girl in PPAW, but I think it was just the result of frustration. After all, she herself was still young and even parents find it hard to deal with teenagers, let alone a woman in her early 20s.πŸ˜† Teenagers are generally difficult and I think Debina found it more difficult to deal with Agrima than Gurmeet, especially since Agrima was a girl. Female teenagers can be sooo difficult.🀣 But I think Debina did feel bad and overcame her frustration with the girl, because later on she went out of her way to bring a smile on Agrima's face. So PPAW improved Debina's interaction with older children in my opinion...it was a good experience for her.😳 I Just Loved the Chemistry and understanding of Gurmeet and Debina in it Plus The Outfits Which Debina Wore there were Awesome !!!! Yes, that was a definite plus sign. Gurmeet and Debina's relationship really developed in this show.πŸ‘

Hmm I want those requests to Become the Beauty of ur Next Shop πŸ˜‰, SO will request after U will be DOne with this One, It might take not more than one or Two days I think πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ !!! Sure that's fine, but I won't be opening the next shop for a week or so, because I need a break.πŸ˜† I want to catch up on other stuff on IF before being busy with my next shop, lol.
I actually have uploaded Some on my Older account, The Link I have Given U is the Most resent one Uploaded, But well I will soon Upload the rest ones Too...!!! LOL It now Feels Like I have became a Proffessional Uploader ROFL !!! Yes, you should receive a PhD in uploading.ROFLROFL

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Priyamvada

Yeah.. they go well together, dunno just fell in love with them recentlyπŸ˜† And of course, Janaki akka, I will be waiting for your new shop to open!! Just two pages away!! Congos dii.. πŸ₯³ And one more thing, you deserve all those lovely comments coming  your way!!πŸ€— You DO!! Plz don't thank me for them πŸ˜†

I just read the summary of the show because your request made me curious, and I must say it sounds interesting. They're definitely a unique couple.Clap Will look forward to making more on them.
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Aww, thanks a bunch for spamming my shop Khushi, you're the best!πŸ˜†

Waiting for the next one! πŸ˜†
Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMGGG this Page is also ALmost Completed πŸ˜², Now Just One more Page  !!!!!!
Can U Believe it Janaki Di, Our Target of 10 Days Is Fulfilled Just in 5 😲 and I think this is really Great πŸ‘, Ur 4th Shop COmpletely Rocked Janaki DI, I Just Loveddd to be Here !!!!!! Now I cant Wait for the new one to Open πŸ˜ !!!
Well If U want I can Still Take responcibility to Complete ur New one in Not more than 2-3 Months πŸ€£ !!!!!!! Ur Choice LOL πŸ˜† !!!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: RadhaHiBawari

I        A    M        S    O        S    O    R    R    Y    !

I AM SO SORRY! I AM SO SORRY! I AM SO SORRY!

I so should have commented ages ago, but I was just so busy with end of the year school stuff and even after summer started, there were a few things I had to get done first! But now I'm here and planning to be more active than ever. Well, maybe not really, but I'll be active.

Anyways, I guess I'll just comment on both the updates that I've missed in one post. It'll be easier that way.

So here goes'

Yup! That! Exactly that! Those are my feelings about this update! Not only did you do an awesome job on every single creation, your experimentation has led to such new innovative styles which I'm sure will be the new trendsetters for the avi/sigg section!

I love this Mayuri avi! It's so cute and fun! Fabulous job! I particularly love the font! Very girly and pretty! Goes so perfectly with the pinkish coloring! AMAZING!

And I so love the Yash and Ansh avis! OMG! Those two are just so cute!!!!!!!! Awwwieeesss! I just had to stop and stare at those avis! They're that adorable!

But quite possibly the best avis here are the Sitaji ones from RSR! The scenes you chose are so cute! And the way you made them is so perfect! Everything about them is perfect! The Mithila sisters had such great chemistry and that is so beautifully showcased here!

The IPKKND siggs you've made are so magical! JUST LOVE THEM! (the siggs and ArHi) And all the Gurumina siggs are, as always, stupendous! My favorite one will have to be this! I know a lot of people have used the paisley texture, but this is the best siggy which has it!

And now we go to the update on page 140'

Which is equally as awesome!

The Debina avis are so cute! She looks so pretty in them! And the hair dye ones are just gorgeous! Love the second one! She has really nice hair! And we know it's her natural color, lol!

And the Bangkok pic has been siggified and avified to the fullest! I mean, how do you do that? Each siggy is so gosh darn pretty! If I tried that, one would come out decent and all the others would be just lame. My favorite would have to be the animated one! So cute!

But this animated siggy is probably your best yet! I mean, the coloring, the texture, everything's so jhakas! (that is Mumbai slang for awesome)

And I just love this Sita Raam one! The style's really cute! The purple with the flower buds! Hayeee!!! Have to ask though, what's with the owl on the left?

Anyways, it looks like I'm done! Fantabulous work, again!

Can't wait to comment in the new shop!

Thank you sooo much for your sweet comment, Aishu!πŸ€— You are really one of the sweetest members on IF, thanks a bunch for everything!😳

You have no need to be so apologetic lol, since I've yet to edit my spot in your own shop.πŸ€” I definitely will edit soon, hun, SO sorry for being so late!
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Thank you SO much for helping me complete my gallery, guys, you all are the best!πŸ€— A special shoutout to Varnita and Khushi who've been spamming this shop like crazy in its last few days.🀣 And of course to all my other sweet friends without whom I would never have completed it!😳

Here's the link to my fifth gallery. I have created it BUT please do not start posting there yet, as I've yet got to edit it and it's going to take some time. Will definitely PM you all when it's ready to be opened.πŸ˜‰

Now here's a preview creation for you all to see...it's actually just the banner for my next shop, but I wanted you guys to see it before I was done editing.πŸ˜† Debina looks so cute in these pictures, doesn't she? I thought immediately that she was perfect for my shop.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Janu
Jananivjc thumbnail
congo, gurmina are the best ever