Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

FAN FICTION ????????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

ANOSHKA

Groupbie

ANOSHKA

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
no body is writing any fan fiction of KTLK WHY I WISH I HAVE THAT GENIUS IN ME TO WRITE BUT ALAS I AM NOT SO WHO IS THE GENIUS IN THIS FORUN TO DO THE HONOURS IT GIVES FOOD FOR THOUGHT TO CV'S AS WELL AS ENTERTAIN THE READERS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ahlaweya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FAN FICTION ????????" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

swtbaby

IF-Rockerz

swtbaby

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
can i try it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starasdf

ANOSHKA

Groupbie

ANOSHKA

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
as they say go for it darling...

AraBearxx

IF-Rockerz

AraBearxx

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Hey I was SEARCHING FOR FANFICTIONS.M new here btw wts da couple name nidhi+ashutosh=??

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiger_lily

Hey I was SEARCHING FOR FANFICTIONS.M new here btw wts da couple name nidhi+ashutosh=??
its AshNiBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.