Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav's reaction today of khushi's marraige!!

Ended thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
today we saw that khushi nearly blurted out about her marraige going on and arnav looked shocked and ready to shoot questions at her , πŸ˜‰. but then khushi covered it up saying she was talking about anjili's wedding. πŸ˜²

if this is his reaction to her just mentioning it, then what will he do when he finds out that khushi is planned to get married!!???😲 CANT WAIT!!πŸ˜†

xxx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
omg same here, i really cnt wait to see his reaction when he finds out she's getn married😳
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I dont know why Khushi changed the topic. She must have to tell them that talks about her marriage is going on her her home.
But the reaction of Arnav was shocking
He just left his work and looked at her eagerly
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah so eager to find out when he gets to know of her marriage..I wonder if that'll give him the push to confess his love for her???? Really want to see how his jealous streaks are shown...
Yazzy91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
I wished she didn't change the topic! But funny how the closer person next to her didn't hear the word 'hamari' but the far person heard it! πŸ˜‰...Love is in the air! xxx
Simrita2010 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i was just making prepreations to go to sleep however after reading your post. MERIII NEEND OOORGAYIII. HAIII mai to gayiii.  πŸ˜†   neeend to 150% ab nahi aayegiii

btw did anyone see the relief on arnav's face when khusi said that she was talking about Anjali's wedding. ARNAV WAS SOOO CUTE TODAY. I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROWS EPISODEEE. EK EK GHENTA, DIN LAGTAH HAI
Edited by Simrita2010 - 12 years ago
nehnehneji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Definitely agree, can't wait!!!! For all the funny and romantic scenes today, that was the part I kept rewinding!!! The reactions, music and expressions gave me such a tense feeling... perfect drama moment!
Sadia.khan thumbnail
i wished she didnt change the topic.. Arnav ke haush udte dekhne the mujhe...πŸ˜† He was so cute...😳

Kahin pe nigahen, kahin pe nishana...πŸ˜†
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
and that too, to Shyam BABUA! 🀣 🀣 I think he will have a heart attack for sure! 🀣
ManishaRox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
He got a jhor ka jhatka the minute she said humari shaadi. You could see his ears stand up to hear what she was saying. 🀣🀣 Totally agree with you yazzy it was funny how anjali didn't hear khushi speaking about her shaadi but asr who was standing even further away heard.

Manisha